Annoying software errors of our time

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Topical2009

Annoying software errors of our time

Post by Topical2009 »

Pointless on Gamesnet - win the Head to Head and the screen freezes. Anyone else encountered this new and thoroughly irritating glitch or is it just a one off designed to harsh my mellow?

PS yes I did try turning it off and on again.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

Topical2009 wrote:Pointless on Gamesnet - win the Head to Head and the screen freezes. Anyone else encountered this new and thoroughly irritating glitch or is it just a one off designed to harsh my mellow?

PS yes I did try turning it off and on again.
I know of two machines where this happens. In both cases you just have to wait - took about 3-5 minutes then it works again for the endgame.
muddle

Post by muddle »

I've seen some where the whole game runs agonisingly slowly but never one that looks like it's completely frozen.Cheers for the advice though,paragoon,I'll know to wait a bit should it happen.I find that I'm not playing it that much though nowadays as the jackpot is often low - I think you might have suggested previously that was down to pro play,paragoon,but I think quite a bit of it is the punters winning every so often.
Topical2009

Post by Topical2009 »

paragoon wrote:I know of two machines where this happens. In both cases you just have to wait - took about 3-5 minutes then it works again for the endgame.
Sadly not with this one. Put the stopwatch on it and gave up after 18 minutes of nothing happening...
muddle

Post by muddle »

That's impressive patience,Topical.Is this problem exclusive to one type of machine?
explayer

Post by explayer »

18 minutes? Blimey!
Stop saying ' like ' and pull your fuckin' trousers up
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Topical2009 wrote:Sadly not with this one. Put the stopwatch on it and gave up after 18 minutes of nothing happening...
assume the j/p wasnt 60p then lol
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Topical2009

Post by Topical2009 »

muddle wrote:That's impressive patience,Topical.Is this problem exclusive to one type of machine?
I had a full pint and nowhere else to go before catching a train, so it wasn't really a feat of endurance :) This one was a Gamesnet, but it's the only one I've encountered, so not exactly conclusive data.