Attachments
IMG_0416.jpg
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

dangerous wrote:This is a golden age for quiz machining
what games that first pic?
quizard

Post by quizard »

Finding a 100-1 that pays a tenner must be a bit of a feat in its self these days
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
muddle

Post by muddle »

Ok,I'll bite - I don't know what that first game is either.Is it Quiz Master? (or whatever it's called) On the subject of 1 vs 100,I was wondering how often people have pressed an answer only to find they've selected the wrong answer due to the answer bands being too narrow and/or the screen being offset.Obviously I don't expect anyone to remember the exact number - to the nearest hundred will do.
kong

Post by kong »

First one is Premier League Darts, the instant tournament one.
Oh good, another Reflex.
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

muddle wrote:Ok,I'll bite - I don't know what that first game is either.Is it Quiz Master? (or whatever it's called) On the subject of 1 vs 100,I was wondering how often people have pressed an answer only to find they've selected the wrong answer due to the answer bands being too narrow and/or the screen being offset.Obviously I don't expect anyone to remember the exact number - to the nearest hundred will do.
yes a lot. Combination of being tall and therefore not the ideal perspective; having less than perfect eyesight; and, occasionally having taken drink makes the middle ones particularly hazardous.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Magic Darts!!!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

Bit of a simplistic way to look at things imo.
If I found a machine with Pointless offering £8.50 I'd be over the moon but then I'd be calculating how much money to take out before the inevitable crash. You'd probably get another £5 pointless JP after that. But you'd be very lucky to find a machine happy to pay out £38 without crashing. Not saying it doesn't happen but it's pretty rare. It needs to have been played loads so it's got plenty in to pay out AND have been played loads by people who aren't winning.
Found a similar new machine a couple of days ago and got about 16 quid out before the IOU came up. There was an engineer nearby swapping the fruit machine. He sorted it for me and refloated it. Told me they often had just £20 in.
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

Sherlock Nil would like to point out that the numbers on the posted images make it very unlikely that the two first pictures were taken from the same machine as the latter two, and indeed there were probably three separate machines and/or visits involved here.