Quizimodo

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
JG

Quizimodo

Post by JG »

Voice activated pub quiz game. £1 play. It's all (£30jp) or nothing. Answer six questions to get to final round. Final round will ask one easy question and one hard question. Anyone played it yet? Basically a Proteus cab with a microphone sticking up from the middle. No more unresponsive touch screens, but can't see it working in a very noisy pub. Made by Tezcorp.
JG
cool

Post by cool »

Oddly a friend who doesnt play quiz machines mentionned it this morning. Must have seen something on tv about it (I dont have one hence didnt know about this) . Apparently the hard question he saw was a stitch up such as having to identify a photo. The answer given by the player was a tiger , the correct answer being somebody wearing a jumper with a tiger on it !
muddle

Post by muddle »

Ah,I thought you were being serious until I did an Internet search! Would quite like the idea of only having to answer 8 questions for thirty quid though!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Repeated tonight on E4 at 11.10.
Roulette free since December 2011.
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Love that show, the faces when they think they're about to win 30 quid crack me up.

Actually was watching it and googled the pub, it's the scream one in Bournemouth although when I visited about 6 weeks ago it was just the Paragon in there.
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Edit.