How Many Times Have........

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
BFK

How Many Times Have........

Post by BFK »

Spain appeared in a World Cup Final??

Was the question I was asked to win the massive prize of a quid in some kind of footy based game on the gamestec egg type quiz machine. It's the clone of the match of the day quiz game but can't remember what it's called.

Anyway the answers were 0,1 or 2.

Now obviously I know Spain have won it once and I had a try again so I went for 2 just in case they'd been in another final and lost. Wrong of course. It must be 1 then? No wrong!!!

Now I know you'll say oh it's a pre Spain winning World Cup (2010) question blah blah but along the way I had a question regarding 2014 ffs!!!

How can this be???? I want my £ back!!!!!
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

lol! When I first started playing the quizzers properly I once had some question about whether Mick Jagger had ever sang a duet with Bowie. Answered yes but computer says no...losing me £3 or something.
I went to the bar staff and complained asking them to ring the number on the machine. They refused so I rang it anyway and argued with the receptionist until I got to speak to someone.
Ridiculous when I look back. The stupidest one over the last few years is if you play Eliminator and get "Music TV Programmes" - apparently Top Of The Pops isn't a valid answer!