Spot The Difference Ultimate?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
snakebite

Spot The Difference Ultimate?

Post by snakebite »

I play this in a pub in town every weekend over a few pints and i gotta say the timer doesn't half go fast.
does anyone know if you can download this yet like std2??.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

last thing I'd want to download is an STD
cool

Post by cool »

Follow dog units lead and invest in a blow up doll but I fear you might find it a bit of a let down.
snakebite

Post by snakebite »

funny cunts
dog section

Post by dog section »

blow up dolls,tranny like biftas in arcades interfering with me,urine in cash tray, and the worse one of the lot was coming home sat morning after work to find mother in law playing on my alien in gamesroom wearing a see-thru pink chemisier number,and i admit to a trouser surge below of which im horrified to acknowledge happened. what a weird year so far
k9-sec.co.uk
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

dog section wrote:blow up dolls,tranny like biftas in arcades interfering with me,urine in cash tray, and the worse one of the lot was coming home sat morning after work to find mother in law playing on my alien in gamesroom wearing a see-thru pink chemisier number,and i admit to a trouser surge below of which im horrified to acknowledge happened. what a weird year so far
First time I read that I didn't see the words 'in law' lol
dog section

Post by dog section »

well,we havent gone all the way.yet. i just sloped off into the corner and played on happy fruits
k9-sec.co.uk