Pointless - Possible new update problem?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
HornyNick

Pointless - Possible new update problem?

Post by HornyNick »

One pub had a new GWHL unit put in the other day, slighty different lineup, but cant think of the new games name now.
Anyway played Pointless got through to the final when, but instead of the final round, it jumped back to the head to head. Lost and played again and exactly the same thing happened.
Is this some coding error amongst new versions do you think or could it just be this units software thats corrupted?
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

HornyNick wrote:One pub had a new GWHL unit put in the other day, slighty different lineup, but cant think of the new games name now.
Anyway played Pointless got through to the final when, but instead of the final round, it jumped back to the head to head. Lost and played again and exactly the same thing happened.
Is this some coding error amongst new versions do you think or could it just be this units software thats corrupted?
What does GWHL mean? Games Warehouse something?
Be a huge pain in the arse if they've rejigged it and cocked up again ffs
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

can U dig it is new and pixal i got one i just brought and updated it yesterday with latest software v8
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

paragoon wrote:What does GWHL mean? Games Warehouse something?
Yep - it just means Games WareHouse Limited:

http://www.gwhl.co.uk/

As for the Pointless bug reported by HornyNick, I certainly haven't seen any evidence of this on my travels yet so hopefully it's just a one-off on that particular cabinet.