New premier league of darts

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
betchrider

New premier league of darts

Post by betchrider »

I now know why all these are near 50 games from the end of tournament. I saw one today with one game to go it was 15 darts to win. Anyway I'm not the best at it and did it in 16. So I looked at who had won only to see all the scores wiped and it back to saying 50 games till end of tournament. Fuckin robin bastards
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BFK

Post by BFK »

I have to say that so far I've not lost out on any of the ones I've won(probs about 15-20)
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Did you look on the 'claim' screen? Surely it reset because it was the end of the tournament, and a new tournament was started. If you had won, you claim your prize through an option on the menu.
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

It resets to 50 when the tournament finishes.

15 dart checkout is shite.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've won on a few, as mentioned there's a claim prize button on the menu to get your tenner if you win, I've won a few round here but it really doesn't get played very much. 15 darts wouldn't win any that I've seen, I can usually do 11 darts but there's someone else round here that's doing 10. Thinking about it, I've got a vid hang on.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

QuizMaster wrote:It resets to 50 when the tournament finishes.

15 dart checkout is shite.
Like I said I'm no good at it. It must be ace being brilliant at everything
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Didnt see a claim screen as I have won one of these before(fuck knows how)
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

betchrider wrote:Like I said I'm no good at it. It must be ace being brilliant at everything
I'm not particularly good at this, it was more of a comment on winning scores I have seen.
cool

Post by cool »

Never played it so this will seem an extremely dumb question . If you win does it mean you can get the prize immediately or have to go back to the pub and is it the jackpot or nought? cheers
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

If you have won the tournament. You can go to the claim section from the game, type in your password which you entered when you played it, and it credits the machine with a £10 bank which you can then collect out.
cool

Post by cool »

cheers
bowie

Post by bowie »

I'm top on a good 3 or 4 terminals round here, all over thirty games to go, havnt checked in near a month, probably hasn't changed much.
kong

Post by kong »

Found one of these with 1 game to go yesterday 16 darts to beat. Had a shot at it on my 16th dart, well within the time of the current leader. Hit the wire! Never won one of these yet, I'm sure there are a few on here who would consider 16 easy. It said when the tournament finished that it had been running since Feb, wonder if he'll remember to collect it...
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

He's probably forgotten his password by now