OK
12%
Don't Care
12%

Total votes: 17

ZAX

Is word up good or bad?

Post by ZAX »

Have to say some of you lot do go on about it in a bit of an over the top anal way but its true, WORD UP is addictive. Never played it before I read these forums but once you have a go, boy it sucks you in- esp if you compete against a mate - and it does sort of reward you when you fluke (in my case) a long word and you get on the hi score etc.

The only problem is for mere mortals like me its just too rock hard to win any dosh on it. I class it as a stone cold loser, and only play it when Ive banked up on the other SWPs and got money to blow on it.

It must be popular tho cos all the machines round my way have got reasonably 1500 plus high scores and the dosh hardly ever falls below 1300 for a quid.

My highest score, help included, btw is 1066. Not ashamed to admit it!!! Does this make me the worst word up player in the country?!!!
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I'm far poorer at Word Up than that. I always seem to panic, and miss the longer words. That's why I stick to Q & A.

Oh my God, I just realised, now I'm talking about that game, its going to turn into yet another thread talking all abouit it, high scores, best ways of playing, best words.... I must need my head looking at.

:o ops: