The End of KUDOS?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
tonkarentino

The End of KUDOS?

Post by tonkarentino »

The last three Kudos I've played have had a message across the front saying either license expired or license about to expire.
The first machine still took money but didn't pay out the wins.

Has anyone else come across this phenomenon or is it another example of the "North/South Divide"?

It struck me that there have been no updates on this set of games for what must be at least a year....strange times!
quizard

Post by quizard »

Around here all the Kudos cabs seem to operated by Gamestec and they mirror Gamesnet 5 but run the software better.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

if you are looking to play a bit of SWP and you see one of these, you get back in the car and drive next door.

when you have no choice (top of snowdon), you see one of these and you have hiked for miles. meh.

if you are at the top of snowdon and there is a pub. just drink yourself silly and moan about it on here.
nobody ever wins on those things.
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

Istenem wrote:if you are looking to play a bit of SWP and you see one of these, you get back in the car and drive next door.

when you have no choice (top of snowdon), you see one of these and you have hiked for miles. meh.

if you are at the top of snowdon and there is a pub. just drink yourself silly and moan about it on here.
May I refer my learned friend to the post directly above his?

The reason Kudos units are worth playing is because they play a lot better than Gamesnets.

If you could see your way to p.m-ing me with a list of the ones you don't want I'd be grateful :wink: