is it a fruity or a quizy?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Gogs

is it a fruity or a quizy?

Post by Gogs »

whats it worth if anything? i switched it on and it looked like windows 2000 or something like that came up, and then i couldnt stand the wait as it was taking ages, whether it works i dont know (and i had to leave fast. just kidding). it came in with lots of other items from a house empty, the guy was dead and i bought the flat contents from his relatives. its lying in a garage with no leccy to test it.
Attachments
1_383.jpg
1_383.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 389 times
2_178.jpg
2_178.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 399 times
1_383.jpg
1_383.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 391 times
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

looks like a juice. fruit
i hate swede
bennytheclam

Post by bennytheclam »

Its a bell fruit 5 gaming video fruit machine , these were out on test about 3 years ago with gamestec on a few sites although never did very well so were pulled, they had a bullseye 3 reel game, roulette and a couple of other slot games, only really any good for spare parts now.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Switched it on and windows screen came up, and no leccy to test it. ok.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Blimey! haven't seen one of those for years!
Gogs

Barney Bear the bright spark

Post by Gogs »

i switched it on in the dead mans house to try it as we were emptying the place, and it was taking ages to start up so i switched it off, it was then removed to a garage with no electricity and icould not try it again as the garages are for cars and storage only and my house is 2 miles away. as far as i am concerned it would have been a freebie for spares for someone on this website, but since there are so many smart arses on this site i have had it broken up and removed to the tip. when it was smashed up the coin mechanism said sr5i on it. :lol:
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I made a relative fortune from these. They were a heap of junk, and they paid me loads to get rid of them on the quiet.

So, I've been sticking them in dead peoples houses, and then idiots to take them to the tip for me for free.

Noobs!
Oh, I'm so scared.
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

LOL BIG HEAD I MEAN ED
what about the new panasonic 50 inch plasma tv that came with it for £170
did you throw that in too and the 4 month old leather 3 piece suite for £145 in fact did you throw all the other house contents in as well i sold the plasma for £350 to one of my men, i paid £20 for the machine at a loss but made huge profits selling the rest in my furniture auction house. i couldnt sell the machine as i didnt know anything about it.
except it looked like an eyesore, i certainly would not have any of these machines in my home thats for sure.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Sigh......

Thick northern monkey.
Oh, I'm so scared.
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

its off to the tip ED.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Irony not one of your strong points then?

It's a Gamesnet 5 cab. AKA Gamesnet Egg.
Serial number 1081651

Looks broken into with all the damage to it. Also looks like you let your daughter decorate your house.
Oh, I'm so scared.
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

Say Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Frank Duval

Post by Frank Duval »

I'd have given you £30 for the SR5i and paid good money for some of the other stuff inside too for spares.

Too late now, Ho Hum.
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

oh no frank i dumped the machine but kept the screen, the coin collector, the note collector, and a black dvd console that was inside, i think there was a few other bits too, the rest of the machine was broken up and dumped.
things are definitely looking up ££££££ :lol: ££££££
by the way frank, the sr5i is a clever piece of machinery.

http://www.slottechforum.com/slotinfo/T ... D.0(1).pdf

i remember the old days 70s/80s when you could use strimmer wire poked down the coin slot to click up the needle to obtain credits, also when you could take a roll of metal gas sealing tape and wrap it round the outside of an old 10p to the correct size, and it worked in the machine as a 50p, it was 50p a pint roughly if my memory serves me right, and you could insert a piece of wire in the coin reject slot in the old dial up red phone boxes and any rejected coins were stored in it until you poked your finger up grabbed the wire and all the stored 2p old 5p Shilling and 10p pieces came out with it. technology they call it now.

And for gods sake frank do not read the whole manual dedicated to the sr5i, it will take a while, and it will be sold by then.

ps frank
do you remember skipping the school and you could go to a shop and buy a disposable electronic cigarette lighter for peanut money, tear it apart to get the electronic spark ignitor, or go in to woolies and steal a gas cooker ignitor, and you could click the high powered dc spark on to one of the locks on the arcade machines and it gave you a random amount of free credits, sometimes up to 66 with one click, machines like pacman, tank commander, etc, i spent my secondary school years in airports, railway station cafes, and anywhere else that had them. i used to charge primary school kids to click up the machine for them, even if they only had a packet of crisps as payment it was re-saleable goods, brings back memories. the amount i spent must have run into 10s of thousands..