Million pound drop

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Blackcurrantsoda

Million pound drop

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

has this turned into an swp game yet? if not it will....
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

all you need is to read the times and the sun, line up some bonkers doris who reads heat, ok, hello and all those pop culture comics and you should be quids-in. grow some improbable facial hair (bonus if it is on her) and/or a daft haircut, pretend to be a dolt and the production team will have you on.

give 'em the old razzle-dazzle with jazz hands and hollywood knee... then you are the workaholic millionaire with his pretty, younger wife.
nobody ever wins on those things.
michaelmartin_526

Post by michaelmartin_526 »

The twenty quid drop just isn't as exciting though.

the new regs version should really be - The thirty five pence drop.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

would never work, the amount of time you'd probably need to make splitting the money feasible, you could probably find the answer on your phone.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Not sure how they could make this work.
Surely, the TV show offers you £1,000,000 and you have to gamble it on the questions, whilst some ugly hook nosed woman babbles on trying to make it exciting.

You must be able to win the prize offered, so Cool, Nil, grecian, Quizmaster, suri, and the bloke from my local, would all be rubbing their hands together in glee.
Also, how much does the hopper hold? I can see it now;
"IOU £999,900
Please beg Gamestech for the rest"

A game called "Million point drop" would seem to have missed the point, exactly the same way as "Who wants to be a millionaire?" didn't.
Oh, I'm so scared.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Million Pound Drop. It would take a million pounds to drop the Jackpot.

I think they should have embarked on a Rainman SWP to be honest. Start off easy, multiple choice, then get harder on and on and near the JP, just use a number pad to type in the amount or something, not multiple choice. Timed, can be easily flexible, can cheat, all sorts.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Bit of an old thread alert here but could someone confirm I didn't dream that I played a Million pound drop on a quizzer a couple of weeks back ?

I was either rather drunk or I'm imagining it. ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
civ77

Post by civ77 »

Unless Leonardo or one of his inception team post on here then I doubt anyone could confirm or disprove what you did or did not dream.

I think Million pound drop is on the current INDE lineup. I know I have played it on something, and from what I remember it was pretty bad.
grecian

Post by grecian »

civ77 wrote:Unless Leonardo or one of his inception team post on here then I doubt anyone could confirm or disprove what you did or did not dream.

I think Million pound drop is on the current INDE lineup. I know I have played it on something, and from what I remember it was pretty bad.
It's just moved on to Gamesnet, too, if one I played yesterday is anything to go by.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It will have been a gamesnet that I was on, I shamefully bashed out on the 2nd question, can't even remember what it was I just remeber standing there thinking easy and put all my money on it and it dropped :o ops:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
ROSSKEEN

Post by ROSSKEEN »

Took a £10 out of this in a snooker hall.

Cheered me up for about 5 minutes.