battleships paragon

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

Post by cool »

'ive had this twice now where you get to the cash round and then all the squares are revealed automatically at the start and you win £0 ... even comes up congratulations youve won £0. (not sure if it was because i was tapping the screen to hurry things up)'

checked it out.
got to the money congratulations you won nothing
tiny win
got to the money congratulations you won nothing
tiny win

result £5 out of pocket!

pointed it out to the engineer who was installing a new disc.perhaps it wont happen on the phil taylor darts format aka premier league of darts
Properpro

Re: Barred for winning out of Battleships

Post by Properpro »

[quote="&quot"]As i collected it, the barman (as its right opposite the bar) said "I've never seen anyone win more than a couple of quid out of that, so you must be doing something dodgy. Finish your drink and leave - you're not welcome here again..."

Didn't he say anything about you stopping to take a picture of your dodgy dealings? :shock:
K_Oranj

Post by K_Oranj »

Was wondering that myself Properpro. Any use of tech gadgetry could make one a target for unfair discrimination. Though I'd say general ignorance is just as likely a motive.

btw all this poo talk has reminded me of the time when my mum went through one of mine, in a frying pan. It was a forensics job that turned out to be a complete waste of time.

Sausages tasted a bit odd afterwards though.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Gah, wish I hadn't tuned into this thread after just knocking myself up some spag-bol! :P
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
K_Oranj

Post by K_Oranj »

Hope you enjoyed it MV :lol: