Countdown

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
dm

Post by dm »

if the only reason to take a game off is that it isn't being played enough, I wonder why they don't just add a third screen. Unless they have to pay royalties when a game is on the latest version.
SWP

Post by SWP »

if the only reason to take a game off is that it isn't being played enough, I wonder why they don't just add a third screen.
That sounds like common sense.

But I reckon the 'average' punter would get confused at three menu screens and the developers may have to put some effort into creating a decent user interface.
roberto la vigna

Post by roberto la vigna »

Maybe they should just have an extra button next to the 'Manager's Choice' and suchlike saying 'Old Gold' or somesuch - press it and you go on to a non-snazzy menu with all the games that have graced the machine in times past (to distinguish them further from the newer arrivals).

I suspect that, given a choice of 100 or so games, most regular players would have one which they would play with no expectation of profit, just for fun - then everybody wins, no?
wigwamsun

Post by wigwamsun »

If you want older games to play then you best find one of these. They pay wonderfully well.

http://www.fatspanner.com/fatbox/cabinets_open.htm[/url]
Well, I wrestled with
reality for years, Doctor.
And I'm happy to state
I finally won out over it.