cluedo reloaded impossible jackpot or what !!!

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
wires74

cluedo reloaded impossible jackpot or what !!!

Post by wires74 »

just wondering if anybody has won a jackpot on cluedo reloaded
seems IMPOSSIBLE to me !!!
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Can't say I have. Mind, I suppose you've got to play it to be in with a chance........ Not a favourite of mine, seems rigged to fuck to me.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

The first 'new Cluedo' was right down there with the worst ever for me, in that it turned a good existing game, which was simple to understand/play and occasionally profitable (usually from getting the 6 bonus suspects for £5), into a real dog's breakfast with the added negative of the wonderful 'reducing jackpot' feature first seen on (I think) that Pink Panther monstrosity.

The Reloaded version seemed promising initially in that the 'reducing jackpot' feature had gone, and it seemed to give you the right room early on at times, but as you need to get back to that room once you have the Suspect and Weapon (as opposed to the original where having the right room was 'saved' for you), it is probably even less likely to ever pay out the Jackpot. And it's STILL a dog's breakfast to play...
dangerous

Post by dangerous »

I reckon its possible. I've been up to a fiver from visiting 6 rooms and only needed to visit 2 more rooms for the jackpot. And it counts if you go in the same room twice unlike earlier versions.
cool

Post by cool »

its 100% total fix . Id like to take the women (hopefully) who invented this pile of dung , into the bedroom and assault her with my weapon . The makers of games should at game shows have to demonstrate how a jackpot is achievable without resorting to test mode. Never has a machine looked so good and played so shit.CHANNEL 1 hold your heads in shame.
Chronix

Post by Chronix »

I've seen the jackpot won before.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Care to elaborate?
cool

Post by cool »

of course you will get the odd random jackpot , even by going in the first room but the games total pants.