WWTBAM bug

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
warburton

WWTBAM bug

Post by warburton »

Im not sure how to describe the console , all i can think of to say is that it has Family Guy but no Bullseye. However , whenever you win on WWTBAM the money does not transfer to bank so essentially you are getting robbed of your money, just thought i'd warn people not to play the wwtbam game on these machines.
cool

Post by cool »

sounds like the new Gamestec product . I can honestly say I have never won a penny on the new wwtbam and yes I have played it a number of times.
warburton

Post by warburton »

Yes it had a gamestec sticker on it but i couldnt see it on the website
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

I think it's called an iQuest but, as cool says, the latest WWTBAM version is all but unplayable anyway even without this bug, which is sad considering how in its early incarnations it was probably the single most important game the industry ever produced.
cool

Post by cool »

I totally agree. It was the blueprint for future success , ticking all the boxes but unfortunately it appeared that the developers had stumbled upon this by accident and were simply blind to the brilliance of the product and nothing else that has emerged has ever matched it. And I do not just measure the success of machines by my ability to rinse them!
JG

Post by JG »

It was certainly strong enough to sport that rare beast of yesteryear, the standalone quiz game.

£1 a pop in some pubs. Big gold coin.
JG
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

JG wrote:It was certainly strong enough to sport that rare beast of yesteryear, the standalone quiz game.

£1 a pop in some pubs. Big gold coin.
Weakest Link had that accolade too iirc. My first JP. All downhill from there!