Gn27

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

Post by cool »

Has anybody noticed how gamestec shamelessly reset games periodically.I believe the resetting affects the playability not just the high score but perhaps that just me
rogerthymes

Post by rogerthymes »

cool wrote:Has anybody noticed how gamestec shamelessly reset games periodically.I believe the resetting affects the playability not just the high score but perhaps that just me
Expand?
cool

Post by cool »

Eg monopoly alll high scores wiped .4 stations normally 50p and if reach required points awarded with a princely sum of generally less than a pound.never had a monopoly with scores reset ever payout anything significant.they appear to be reset en masse as several played on the same day reset and hopeless
exactly

Post by exactly »

tonkarentino wrote:Noticeable on PMP!!! but weirdly seems to depend on geographical area in my experience.
Yeah, in my experience too ;)
Playing a skewed pmp on a gn is still more enjoyable than virtually anything else nowadays
exactly

Post by exactly »

cool wrote:Has anybody noticed how gamestec shamelessly reset games periodically.I believe the resetting affects the playability not just the high score but perhaps that just me
Some games are more difficult after a reset, others have easy free money. It has always been so. I never usually bother with Monopoly unless there is a minimum of 10 scores on the board. It has nearly always been one of the tighter games after a reset
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I played mine after a reset and I got offered a quid max on the end game. Only reason I played it though was cos my quiz mate top scored it at lunch, and I was going there later. When I got there, someone else had got the top score, and then I went on and topped it out. I'll put my money on a fair few end games that day and that's why it was crabbit.

Worst endgame I have had though is 80p but that was on a Games Warehouse.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Been on 2 GN cabinets in as many days.
One kept resetting when it wanted, the other had the screen all crappy on the Collect part of the screen so couldn't get my hard earned out!
misaki

Post by misaki »

The central screen thing on drop can be sorted you just press for longer rather than tapping the screen .
Captain.Tattybojangles

The collecting problem on mine got fixed, so the scores reset. Not wanting to be anything other than top on Monopoly I got the highscore and end game again. 50p. Wonderful highest card there!