Spot it

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
mouse75

Spot it

Post by mouse75 »

Out for a few drinks with the missus last night, and as we usually do we were messing about on the quiz machines on various games...... winning on some losing on others.
Then we played Spot it - which we quite like - and is a good lenght game for 50p.

However - last night we win the cash pot - 2p - and qualify for the prize round; where the best possible win was a massive 10p. So that's game over - you are a winner - for 12p, what a fucking joke. Will not be putting any more money in quiz machines in the forseeable future.
rogerthymes

Post by rogerthymes »

Never bothered with that game and never will now! The only thing that could be worse is if when you win you owe the machine money...
I played a BAM on Saturday and won £4. It disappeared straight after.
Tried to play the Chris Tarrant game and my fifth question was "Which of these episodes of Dangermouse appeared before the others?"
It's got to the point where I often find myself walking out of the pub without bothering to play the game once I see how it's laid out.
inquizitor

Post by inquizitor »

Spot It is one of those games where the prize drops to virtually nothing if it has just paid out.
We play this fairly regularly and the most we've got from the prize round is £4.50.
Depending on how often its been played it usually is £1 or 50p.
We've had the situation before where we've played 4 games, got to the prize round every time and the prize went £1, 50p, 50p, 10p.
So if you find a machine where Joe Public has played but not won then you can usually get a few quid, if you've followed someone who's just won then it's likely to be 10p.
This is where the hi-scores can come in useful as an indication to whether anyone may have won recently.