skill ball bingo help

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
widget2k4

skill ball bingo help

Post by widget2k4 »

hi everyone.

does anyone know if its possible to get the software for skill ball bingo to reinstall it on my nova four seasons machine as i believe mine has become corrupt and that's why it wont load.

thank you
BigEd

Re: skill ball bingo help

Post by BigEd »

widget2k4 wrote:does anyone know if its possible to get the software for skill ball bingo to reinstall it on my nova four seasons machine as i believe mine has become corrupt.
Wasn't Skill Ball Bingo software always corrupt? :wink:
Oh, I'm so scared.
quizard

Post by quizard »

Wouldn't a good place to start be the makers of the game?

Plus if you are operating the game commerically since Nov last year you need some sort of licence for it as it was one of the games ruled non-complient as an SWP by HMRC. Nova brought out a complient upgrade kit for it which I am sure they would be pleased to charge you a shed load of money.
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

i am just using it for home use, first place i tried was manufacturer (Nova)

they wont help with the software because they say it is illegal machine, yet i seen the exact same machine in my local arcade the other day?

i am at a dead end with it :(
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

widget2k4 wrote:i am just using it for home use, first place i tried was manufacturer (Nova)

they wont help with the software because they say it is illegal machine, yet i seen the exact same machine in my local arcade the other day?

i am at a dead end with it :(
I played one in a service station the other day and, apart from the set up being different I couldn't see any difference. Needed one ball for a line and the balls just wouldn't drop into the chute thing...

I'd like to know how they made it compliant..
brownld

Post by brownld »

Bloody skill ball bingo, loves to feck you over when needing two/3lines as balls float around for 10sec whilst you have 15secs remaining

Anyone played foxy bingo i think it';s called?/

last sat friend playing and put 1.50 in and he managed to get a full house on the left card for a whopping £19.10, nearly spat my beer out LOL
NOT BAD LITTLE GAME
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

used too get backache doing these
i got more routes than loreal