Fox in the Box

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Fox in the Box

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

AKA What's in the Box on DICE units.
Might not seem much as it's true/false, but I'm proud that this is the first quiz game that I actually saw through right to the end, opening all the boxes and answering most of the questions correct...For once I even knew the majority of the answers as well!
My prize, on 50p play: £3.
Barely anything really! Still I'm just counting the beating of the questions as the highlight lol...Will probably never happen again!

Additionally, how would a "The Chase" quizzer work? Put ya credit in, it's based on points. Says how many you need to get at the first money.
Do the cashbuilder, 60 seconds to get as much as possible in points, then take on the chaser! This can work the same format as on the gameshow, and can be Eggheads like with what they answer right or wrong depending on the machine being ready.

Then take your points to the final chase! Where you can run further up the points ladder. After the minute or so of questions you can take your award that you have reached or go again...Mind you the chaser has a go at catching you first! And if he does, it's game over!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Went on again and got a nice run of questions for another £3 box. Still satisfying enough to finish the game, but don't know if there's a swap or anything at the end.
Then the slightly pushy bird I was with suggest I put a quid in Eliminator for her cos she's good at it...And I saw the nastiest couple of first rounds and she lost both times!
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Eliminator seems to be on its arse everywhere lately.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

QuizMaster wrote:Eliminator seems to be on its arse everywhere lately.
It's fine if you're a retired astronaut, ex-olympiad living by a South American river, supporting Aston Villa while watching motocross whilst wearing a Cuffley Cap and playing Boo Ray all day long.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

My girlfriend loves that word up game. :roll: Sweating my nuts off for about an hour with her and won about a quid for something stupid like a million points! :roll:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

paragoon wrote:
It's fine if you're a retired astronaut, ex-olympiad living by a South American river, supporting Aston Villa while watching motocross whilst wearing a Cuffley Cap and playing Boo Ray all day long.
Seems to have gone from most boxes round by me. Looks like the pro boys have "kicked it to the curb"
Oh, I'm so scared.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

BigEd wrote:
paragoon wrote:
Seems to have gone from most boxes round by me. Looks like the pro boys have "kicked it to the curb"
Really? What's replaced it?
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Nothing, It's just not there.
All the other games are.
Oh, I'm so scared.
quizard

Post by quizard »

Games disappearing before your eyes after a win isn't that uncommon these days. Especially if the machine operator is Sceptre. LOL