World Masters Darts

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
jeffvickers

World Masters Darts

Post by jeffvickers »

Had 2 good games for £2 today, a £5 & £15 win, a tidy £17 profit.
masterful

Post by masterful »

have the games been pulled?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

No, was on a dice machine, won 2 x £4 on a PDC and that was pulled. Screen went black for 5 seconds then had new games up on a GW
j2k7311

Post by j2k7311 »

Played one of these DICE machines the other day... they're a Fatspanner abomination arent' they?

Game selection looked miserable.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Game selection miserable? Elaborate? :roll:
j2k7311

Post by j2k7311 »

I aint gonna elaborate. My opinion has already been stated; I felt overwhelmed with misery when I saw the shit selection of games.

:roll:
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

:lol: Ha. How glib! :roll:
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had a £15 win myself the other night, Should have been the £20 top prize but hit 1 wire and he checked out in 6.

Never seen 1 that gagging, prizes on offer were £5,£10,£15,£20

Usually they're £1,£2,£5,£10 at best
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

gambogaz1 wrote:Had a £15 win myself the other night, Should have been the £20 top prize but hit 1 wire and he checked out in 6.

Never seen 1 that gagging, prizes on offer were £5,£10,£15,£20

Usually they're £1,£2,£5,£10 at best
Theres 2 versions, 1 where you always go 1st, but most units round here JP has gone down to a fiver, then the other version gives you heads/tails, higher JP (£10/£15/£20 but harder to pot.)
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've only played 3 units with this on, mainly paragons my way. But I've not played a heads/tails just the 1 where you always throw 1st, thought it was a bit stupid of them, as the bull is simple to hit. Hence why they're usually on their arse.

Was a nice bonus seeing as the fruit wasn't what I thought it was when I walked in.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Frank Duval

Post by Frank Duval »

Played one of these DICE machines the other day... they're a Fatspanner abomination arent' they?
I've noticed quite a lot of negative thoughts on Fatspanner machines on this forum, I’m assuming this is because you are pro players and they don’t pay out as well as Games warehouse machines. I operate both types of machine and payout is pretty much the same across the board.
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

I find FatSpanners games are always the same sort of thing with True and False questions.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

how erroneous can you get
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Frank Duval wrote:
I've noticed quite a lot of negative thoughts on Fatspanner machines on this forum, I’m assuming this is because you are pro players and they don’t pay out as well as Games warehouse machines. I operate both types of machine and payout is pretty much the same across the board.
No, it's because they are shit. Other quiz machines get bad games turn up and swiftly go as they don't get played.....dice etc get shit games put on, and they just stay there for eternity. that DOND rip off is a pure example of how bad these games are. Poor games made by poor companies who can't afford anything better.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Mattb wrote: No, it's because they are shit. Other quiz machines get bad games turn up and swiftly go as they don't get played.....dice etc get shit games put on, and they just stay there for eternity. that DOND rip off is a pure example of how bad these games are. Poor games made by poor companies who can't afford anything better.
Proof that shit sticks?
Oh, I'm so scared.