Hex-tinct

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

i make plenty of cash dont worry amout me, business is even better since the credit crunch, i buy full house loads of items from deceased persons relatives in a lump sum and auction them in my furniture auction house. i get cars, caravans, motorbikes, you name it the dead have had it. and i buy the lot.
Frank Duval

Post by Frank Duval »

business is even better since the credit crunch, i buy full house loads of items from deceased persons
Do more people die when times are hard :? :
j2k7311

Post by j2k7311 »

Lol, bit of snow-induced Cabin Fever JG?
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

Yes frank, they do die more during a credit crunch, especially during a long dark heavy winter, suicides are up, the o.a.p. population cant get the circulation to work when its cold, so they pop off too, the flu strikes, the junkies buy more drugs during heavy winters as the drugs dry up quickly due to trafficking problems so the overdose rates go up, more on road vehicle accidents due to ice, check the obituary records against the unemployment/bad winter/depression period records, you better watch frank people that play your machines may be pushed in to staying indoors with no cash, they may be forced into playing emulators online, and buying second hand goods too, you better keep your chin up, dont want to be one of those statistics now, do we frank. :roll:
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

this is for jg
my marine corp chant,

Born in a forest raised by a bear,
i have a nasty set of teeth,
and two layers of hair,
two steel balls and a cast iron rod,
ime a mean muther fucker,
you better watch by god,
got a brand new ford with a tankfull of gas,
and a mouth full of pussy and my hands full of of ass.

attenshun.

and j2k7311s post
when you were in the pub playing your britney spears record and it didnt play and you got your baseball bat out, was the song "hit me baby one more time"?
Attachments
images_561.jpg
images_561.jpg (12.69 KiB) Viewed 336 times
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Can the one of the Moderators just close this thread down, sack it off, and us all agree never to mention it ever again?

JG has forgotten to take (or has taken depending on your view) his medicine and is rambling on again about pointless crap. Oh I guess that someone has hacked your account again. Boring rubbish.

Gogs needs to take his Top Hat away and post somewhere else where someone might actually believe his bollox.

I remember my days in the S.A.S., after many days lying in a ditch, collecting our own poo in a bag, we were allowed to kill people like him.

"Go 'A' Squad!"

And Relax.....
Oh, I'm so scared.