Any quiz machines in Dublin?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..

Any quiz machines in Dublin?

Post by Guest »

I haven't been for years and can't remember seeing any.
TheMagicWanderer

Post by TheMagicWanderer »

mmm Come to think of It, I havent seen one either.. Loads of Poker machines and plenty of Fruities.. but quiz.. I'll look the next time I'm over there :)
jb13

Post by jb13 »

TheMagicWanderer wrote:mmm Come to think of It, I havent seen one either.. Loads of Poker machines and plenty of Fruities.. but quiz.. I'll look the next time I'm over there :)
Quiz machines in Ireland thats like having a condom machine in a Monastery.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Northern ireland is covered in fruits and quizs as we are part of the u.k!!! As for Dublin and the south there is hardly any fruits and any one you do find will be at least 14 15 years old lol

Post by Guest »

gmckee03 wrote:Northern ireland is covered in fruits and quizs as we are part of the u.k!!! As for Dublin and the south there is hardly any fruits and any one you do find will be at least 14 15 years old lol
no bandits either? ffs

I actually saw one of the Games warehouse quiz machines in a pub in Manchester with Euros rather than pounds on the display. It wouldnt take real coins, I assume this was a mistake, but I thought the fact they could be configured in this way meant there might be some in euroland.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

never saw any fruit in dublin when iwent
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

pickledegg wrote:
gmckee03 wrote:Northern ireland is covered in fruits and quizs as we are part of the u.k!!! As for Dublin and the south there is hardly any fruits and any one you do find will be at least 14 15 years old lol
no bandits either? ffs

I actually saw one of the Games warehouse quiz machines in a pub in Manchester with Euros rather than pounds on the display. It wouldnt take real coins, I assume this was a mistake, but I thought the fact they could be configured in this way meant there might be some in euroland.
I played an itbox in Maastricht a couple of years ago which was specially configured for the Dutch Market
messiah

Post by messiah »

Northern Monkey wrote:
I played an itbox in Maastricht a couple of years ago which was specially configured for the Dutch Market
Painted Orange and with somewhere to put your spliff?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:lol:
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

messiah wrote:
Northern Monkey wrote:
Painted Orange and with somewhere to put your spliff?
This actually made me laugh out loud.

Sure I posted on here about it at the time...think they even had Dutch Soup but TBH I was hammered so all abit hazy.