Games Warehouse on Facebook

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Dr Paragon

Games Warehouse on Facebook

Post by Dr Paragon »

Hi people!

This is a quick message to let you all know that Games Warehouse is now on Facebook. Search for Games Warehouse on Facebook, and Like us.

Dr Paragon will be on hand regularly to answer your questions.

There is a Discussion board and a review page for you to comment on all our SWP and AWP games.

We hope to see you over there!

Dr Paragon
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, good to hear - will give it a perusal. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i'll join, just not right away, some fruitchat posters will want to guard their identity. but anyway i have sent a message to a guy who had a group (2000+ members) for the titbox alerting him about it.

keep up the good work Doctor Paragon.
nobody ever wins on those things.
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Another wanky gimmick. 10p for the first person to ask them why their machines rob your bank when you hit collect.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
quizard

Post by quizard »

Well I wouldn't quite put like QM but I was going ask the good Dr Paragon what they are doing about this credit board error that seems to be plaguing their boxes now. Presumably it is software caused.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, when I searched for Games Warehouse, it said 'Did you mean James Wodehouse?' :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
cool

Post by cool »

what sort of person joins Facebook Friends re-united etc ?
Presumably Dr Paragon is a Dr in the same way as Dr Fox (discussed before) is a Dr.
Why deflect attention from where its needed - Fruit Machine Chat- to bimbo chat , billy no mates chat , chav chat , wank chat,IQ's lower than Brewis chat (small forum) amoeba chat (no chat)etc
@ almost tempted to join and ask the question asking for QM to send me a cheque for 10p by recorded delivery but just couldnt....
Houston

Post by Houston »

Why is it when a new member introduces himself on here they basically get told to piss off?

Some of you profess to be quiz players right?

Paragon offers you quizzes right?

If you don't like them don't play them. Quite simple really.

By the way, in order to join facebook you need friends. Probably something some of you are lacking.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Houston wrote:By the way, in order to join facebook you need friends. Probably something some of you are lacking.
Cool,
I think that was aimed at you. :wink:
Oh, I'm so scared.
cool

Post by cool »

pseudo friends required for facebook not actual friends,however I suppose its one step up the evolutionary scale from twitter when the title speaks for itself.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

That response is worth a minimum of 6 A*s
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
jesterman

Re: .

Post by jesterman »

milk monitor wrote:That response is worth a minimum of 6 A*s

In this day & age where exams are near on impossible to fail & the students are givens top marks just for turning up, I suppose a crap response like that would indeed get you 6 A*s.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Thanks for reiterating my point Jesterman……
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
David Healy

Post by David Healy »

QuizMaster wrote:10p for the first person to ask them why their machines rob your bank when you hit collect.
How about a straw poll to work out what we have lost as a result of this.

Personally I haven't had that much of a problem, with less than a handful of occurences in the last six months, totalling about £30.

I've had a similar number of "Hopper errors" and screens freezing, but have mostly got my money back from these (surprisingly without much of a problem).

I tend to limit the number of times I collect, so maybe this has worked in my favour. On reflection, it has only ever happened on my second collect (after which I have exited without complaint).

One thing of interest that did happen when the screen froze recently, was that the bar staff switched the machine off and on, after which my credits were still there and I was able to collect.
cool

Post by cool »

games warehouse have a new line-up on test I assume as Ive only come across a couple.

Quizmaster will be relieved Pub Quiz stays

There is probably the worst game I have ever seen on a terminal - an odd one out game based on South Park.What sort of half wit would allow this rubbish on a terminal admittedly of low repute.......

Perhaps the same one who would re-introduce a re-configured Bullseye that looks to the undescerning eye the same as the old one except that when you get through to the cash round the cursor moves so fast that there is no longer an element of skill and if you land in black you have a score that you need to get before you get an additional attempt at landing on a money segment.

Perhaps Dr Paragon ,his alter ego Borg Contact or tweedle dee and tweedle dum (only in their cosiness with GW)can attempt to justify the re
programming.