did you hear the one about stephen lee?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

A lot of people have said he's got one of the best cue actions in the game, of that there is no doubt, i watched him play live against a mate of mine (who is a pro) and even though Stephen Lee got beat some of his cue ball control was first class, doubt he'll ever fill his potential though, unless you count his 4 rankers (i think)
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

A while back Stephen Lee was forced to pull out of a ranking event after injuring himself answering the phone.
Wrist injury? :lol:

For some reason, these 'stars' always remind me of the local paper around November time, when the lead story is that the brothers' mate of someone who once had a cameo in Eastenders is going to be turning on the Christmas lights!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
michaelmartin_526

Post by michaelmartin_526 »

Barry Trotter wrote:STAR WARS A NEW HOPE - poor copy of monopoly

Am I being too harsh, too cynical?....
I thought it was very good, Yep its a total rip off of Hot Property and so most people on the forum will hate it.

But I'm sure it will be fun for the average player.
Attachments
img_0059_152.jpg
img_0059_152.jpg (606.38 KiB) Viewed 114 times
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
A while back Stephen Lee was forced to pull out of a ranking event after injuring himself answering the phone.
Wrist injury? :lol:

For some reason, these 'stars' always remind me of the local paper around November time, when the lead story is that the brothers' mate of someone who once had a cameo in Eastenders is going to be turning on the Christmas lights!

not wrist injury,it was more of an ear problem.

he was doing the ironing at the time.
cool

Post by cool »

suspicious betting patterns eh?
Not so much the laying of a bet but that somebody from Trowbridge had the ability to lay a bet.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Read about this earlier over on The Snooker Forum, dear oh dear.

(if true)
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i heard he plays with balls made of cake on his snooker table at home.

when he pots one he eats it.
swych

Post by swych »

will never get convicted for match fixing even if he did. what happened about the blatant match fixing scandal with jamie burnett and stephen maguire? nothing well swept under the carpet, i cannot believe how as all the bets were on the correct score which duely obliged and were all place in the city in which the two practice partners play, there is no more blatant than that............
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Coincidentally I had a rival called Steven Lee at my local bingo hall. He used to kill the back to back GGG's and WOW's just staying on until the streak leaving them flat.

Then one day one of the senior citizens told me visit this link, I couldn't believe my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxHrvStzF2A
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lmao ,so dire they let him finish the song :lol:
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Couldn't help myself from quietly singing it while playing next to him :roll:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

cringeworthy :lol:
borgcontact4

Post by borgcontact4 »

Fatspanner are regarded in the industry as the shite copy company. Everything they do, they just imitate games instead of creating something different. Fancy copying Trickshot which was a poor copy of Pocketmoney they even did Skill Bingo another from Nova. Maybe they don't like the guys at Nova, by the way Nova had another new game at last months show, Popcorn, with the tune that gets right up my nose, couldn't stop humming it even though I hate the thing. Looked interesting game though and suppose it will be first on the Paragon estate. That is of course if there any SWP nachines left after the HMR&C have finished !!!Oh well at least we have the fruities !!!
michaelmartin_526

Post by michaelmartin_526 »

Isn't Popcorn just a graphical update of skill ball bingo?

Therefor with the new HMR&C rulings still going to be illegal?
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

borgcontact4 wrote:Fatspanner are regarded in the industry as the shite copy company. Everything they do, they just imitate games instead of creating something different. Fancy copying Trickshot which was a poor copy of Pocketmoney they even did Skill Bingo another from Nova. Maybe they don't like the guys at Nova, by the way Nova had another new game at last months show, Popcorn, with the tune that gets right up my nose, couldn't stop humming it even though I hate the thing. Looked interesting game though and suppose it will be first on the Paragon estate. That is of course if there any SWP nachines left after the HMR&C have finished !!!Oh well at least we have the fruities !!!
I think they tend to release the same dross as the used to from 4 or 5 years ago with there TRUE and FALSE games. They also can be blamed for destroying good tv licences such as blockbusters