Caesars Palace

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
kidgloves

Caesars Palace

Post by kidgloves »

I had skill all the way to £20 tonight... :shock: I guess it's the once in a blue moon offer like the £20 on Monopoly regardless of card values.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
tonkarentino

Re: Caesars Palace

Post by tonkarentino »

kidgloves wrote:I had skill all the way to £20 tonight... :shock: I guess it's the once in a blue moon offer like the £20 on Monopoly regardless of card values.
How on earth.............I'm very impressed. Was it through getting a seventh key. (I've NEVER seen one!) or did you gamble £10.00 up?

**Stands Back in Admiration**
JG

Post by JG »

I think Kidgloves is suggesting that like many AWPs and some SWPs, this is a big win that is paid on a cyclic basis. Paid due to credits played through the machine, not due to machine happiness or player skill as such. On the last point, what was your hardest Q, swords, calculation, grapes, memory then KG? I take it you just had nominal keys and it was the skills that got you to £20.

Either way, seems like a once in a lifetime hit! Move forward three spaces to Bexley and team up with Vinyl for some £280s on the new Reds.
sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

Not trying to steal anyones thunder, but i have got to 20 on two occasions now.
All the time the "skill stop" is in one of the fairly slow modes you can advance easy enough and sometimes it even stays slow enough to get the 20.
(not often though)
ob

Post by ob »

sausagefingaz wrote:Not trying to steal anyones thunder, but i have got to 20 on two occasions now.
All the time the "skill stop" is in one of the fairly slow modes you can advance easy enough and sometimes it even stays slow enough to get the 20.
(not often though)
Yeh I only just noticed recently the end game is actually skill select, I thought it was predetermined what it went to when you pressed it lol! I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hang on, is the endgame skill 'every time' then? Even if the 'skill required' is set at a pretty high level?! The amount of times I've got to it and hit game over first press seems a little too suspect for me. lol
Move forward three spaces to Bexley and team up with Vinyl for some £280s on the new Reds.
:lol: It's not 'quite' Bexley, but it'll do... ;) Pop down for a pint one day JG and we'll go and take some £350s from the new Reds... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yes it's skill every time, there's 2 speeds in the final game, the slowest speed means £5+ win is atainable the fast speed is quite hard once you get a few levels up.
I've been playing this for months mainly for a bit of free entertainment.
Just wait for gameover to flash then hit it.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
grecian

Post by grecian »

Gambogaz may be very skilled, but I'm not sure that the Caesar's Palace endgame is true skill other than on rare occasions when it's got quite a bit of money in it.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Can't say as I've felt robbed on it, like I say I rarely push my luck on it, £1.50 tends to be the marker by getting gameover becomes high risk after this, certainly getting past level 1 and 2 is pretty straight forward, can't say as I've noticed an unfair bounce that low.
I was told a while back that there was consistent profit to be had if you had good enough reactions as like I say it never flashes twice on gameover so if you wait for game over to lite then hit it, you'll not hit gameover, only get's awkward if you hit everything bar the arrow, then your left with a fast 50/50 flash on gameover and arrow.
I virtually always collect at £1.50 now.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
grecian

Post by grecian »

gambogaz1 wrote:Can't say as I've felt robbed on it, like I say I rarely push my luck on it, £1.50 tends to be the marker by getting gameover becomes high risk after this, certainly getting past level 1 and 2 is pretty straight forward, can't say as I've noticed an unfair bounce that low.
I was told a while back that there was consistent profit to be had if you had good enough reactions as like I say it never flashes twice on gameover so if you wait for game over to lite then hit it, you'll not hit gameover, only get's awkward if you hit everything bar the arrow, then your left with a fast 50/50 flash on gameover and arrow.
I virtually always collect at £1.50 now.
We obviously play the game in very different ways, but interesting to hear your thoughts.
ming

Post by ming »

i cleared all squares yesterday to reveal only 4 keys to which i was a bit pissed as every sword had 6 on,every coins went no further than 4 and grapes was at its easiest and i thought it could be a £20 board so to speak, so when i only got 4 keys i gamble up to the top level where it hit £15, so i collected.
this must be rare but to only have 4 keys must mean that it gives boards with only 1,2 or 3 when stone dead.
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

ming wrote:i cleared all squares yesterday to reveal only 4 keys to which i was a bit pissed as every sword had 6 on,every coins went no further than 4 and grapes was at its easiest and i thought it could be a £20 board so to speak, so when i only got 4 keys i gamble up to the top level where it hit £15, so i collected.
this must be rare but to only have 4 keys must mean that it gives boards with only 1,2 or 3 when stone dead.
That is unusual in my experience. Have seen plenty of "dead" boards where either only 2/3/4 keys offered or most likely the game does you with a ridiculous sum etc. after only a few moves before the hints are available. I guess the hints/extra lives will be few and far between on such a board. For this reason alone I think it would be virtually impossible to empty C.P. in anything like a decent time if at all.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

JG wrote:I think Kidgloves is suggesting that like many AWPs and some SWPs, this is a big win that is paid on a cyclic basis. Paid due to credits played through the machine, not due to machine happiness or player skill as such. On the last point, what was your hardest Q, swords, calculation, grapes, memory then KG? I take it you just had nominal keys and it was the skills that got you to £20.

Either way, seems like a once in a lifetime hit! Move forward three spaces to Bexley and team up with Vinyl for some £280s on the new Reds.
Yes, bog standard board with just 2 keys that were of medium difficulty to get and go up to the top. No stinkers - just lots of work for 2 keys.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
JG

Post by JG »

I have played this a limited number of times, but I'm with grecian here, I feel that this can 'skip' even if you go for jabbing just after GAME OVER illuminates, it's a blip (game over), blob and a double quick blib blab blob back to game over.
grecian

Post by grecian »

tonkarentino wrote:
ming wrote:i cleared all squares yesterday to reveal only 4 keys to which i was a bit pissed as every sword had 6 on,every coins went no further than 4 and grapes was at its easiest and i thought it could be a £20 board so to speak, so when i only got 4 keys i gamble up to the top level where it hit £15, so i collected.
That is unusual in my experience. Have seen plenty of "dead" boards where either only 2/3/4 keys offered or most likely the game does you with a ridiculous sum etc. after only a few moves before the hints are available. I guess the hints/extra lives will be few and far between on such a board. For this reason alone I think it would be virtually impossible to empty C.P. in anything like a decent time if at all.
Mine too, although I do occasionally see boards where I feel the game has given me one less than the "par" number of keys going by difficulty of sub-games etc. Most usually that's where I'm playing what feels like a six-key game and only get given five, but I've heard a couple of instances of a four-key game (the only four-key games I've had personally were where the going was already quite tough).

I'm impressed that you are able to play on on a truly dead board past the first key Tonka - when the game's utterly dead I nearly always get an impossible sum or coin game either shortly before or after the first key. Do you mean to say that, even in dead mode, you can complete a board?