Has anyone here played the Spin and win fruity?

Roulette, Poker, Blackjack. Discuss your methods / experiences here.
davidpom

Has anyone here played the Spin and win fruity?

Post by davidpom »

What do you think of the game? I quite enjoy it, and the payout cycle seems reasonable to me. I'm pretty confident that its set higher than most arcade fruit machines... but do you have experience of the game?
penpen

Fruity VRs Happy Fruits

Post by penpen »

Yeah, I play the spin and win fruity from time to time. I start on 20p, if I get to around £30, Go £1 a go. Biggest win was £1000 off the 20p. Also have had 3 bars on £5 a go for £625.....

The problem with the game, is sometimes it is really nasty - and i mean nasty.

You can play through £50 and get nothing at all! pay £8 - £10 for a bonus round just to be game overed. The game goes through MASSIVE cycles like this.

Recently, after many unfair games on the fruity finally getting to me, i changed games and went to CYBERSLOTZ and played happy fruits. Had some good wins and its something different. had a £110 spell that had a £69 bonus round in. pretty amazing for 10p a go. When you comepare that to the SHITTY SHITTY Ladbrokes pub slots which are the most blatently unrandom and unfair on the whole net, with a payout of around 10% it seems, purely based on the fact its an amusement,it makes happy fruits look very good.

Matty
JG

Post by JG »

I believe I may have clicked on one of Davidpom's links a while ago. Someone mentioned that his links used trackbots to send info to gambling sites. Will software such as Adaware help me to eradicate these trackbots/spybots/spyware? As I don't want that rubbish on my computer. It'll just mash up the FAT files and cause sloppy progress. It'll make all my emulations run slow as backweb763786423~~~!!! will be trying to process all the trackbot cache FAT requests that DavidPom's many spybots will be executing.

HELP!!!