FOBT CHEATS?

Roulette, Poker, Blackjack. Discuss your methods / experiences here.
griff50

Post by griff50 »

Someone said on here that fobt were worse than crack cocaine.

Not a bad analysis.

It is so easy to get drawn into a downward momentum of depression, anger and overall addiction with these things.

Play disciplined, play for fun, and remember the four rules
4 rules of gambling:

1) Discipline
2) Patience
3) Never play above your bankroll
4) Know when you're beaten
Dave FOBT King

Post by Dave FOBT King »

Get Out Now wrote:Would have become the 'bigger man'....?

Words cannot express how bitterly disappointed I am with myself for failing your 'test'.

Dave, I feel that not only have I let myself down but I've let you down also. Oh the shame.

Thanks for the advice about 0 being due. I've just returned from Corals where I picked up £900 just by following your advice. Maybe you are the FOBT King after all.
I know but i forgive you . congrats on your pretend win you can spend the monoply money on the machine besude the one you just played! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL - Did you see what i did there you fucking moron LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL -GET IT HAHAHA YOU COCK /ROULETTE ADDICT
Dave FOBT King

Re: Wake Up And Realise

Post by Dave FOBT King »

joker53 wrote:I think you will find there is 'pondlife' in every walk of life - not just the bookmakers. Train, pub, restaurant, football matches the list goes on. I am finding it hard to understand what your post is getting at, the only conclusion I can make is that you're using the post to try and convince yourself that the FOBTs are killers and you know deep down you cant run away from them.

Your last post about winning £900 sums you up and makes a mere mockery of this post. Never going to go in there ever again and concentrate solely on hard work blah blah Yer right, you are going down the slippery slope of delusion and compulsion at the mercy of these machines. Beware you may become the lout you derade in the post in just a few years down the line - the lout is probably a result of an spiralling addiction, I pity him and you.
Get Out Now wrote:Hi everyone,

Just discovered this forum. Finding it very entertaining. I would like to share my own experiences with you all if I may.

I started playing the FOBT roulette about 5 months ago. Just a couple of pounds at first and then progressively increased my stakes (an old story I know). I would conservatively estimate that since I started I have been in the bookies about 300 times!! Different shops in various cities and towns. I too had thought that it was easy money and became dissatisfied very quickly with winning the odd twenty quid here and there. Long story short - from winning about £2,400 in a week I quickly lost the lot and then lost a further £1000 through being greedy and very, very stupid.
Being a relative newcomer to going into betting shops I must say that I can't stand the pondlife dregs who insist on offering their advice and watching your every spin. On the day I lost my grand there was a disgusting lout swearing and hitting his machine and even spitting at it and on the floor. He was also challenging whoever was in earshot to 'dare say summat'. I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to stoop so low as to be in the same room as this yob. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's true.
I know how addictive these machines are and I know how desperate one feels to win ones losses back but the answer can only ever be to work hard in gainful, respectable employment and to stay away from betting shops.

I think he was joking about the £900! he he even if he won that he will lost it today or maybe if hes lucky tommorow!
Get Out Now

Post by Get Out Now »

I was , of course, being sarcastic. I no longer frequent bookmakers.
My period of madness was thankfully brief. The only money I lost was money I'd won which still makes me a mug but I know it could have been a lot worse.

Dave FOBT, let's be friends. Sorry for calling you a tosser.
(I'm not taking the piss here).
Dave FOBT King

Post by Dave FOBT King »

Get Out Now wrote:I was , of course, being sarcastic. I no longer frequent bookmakers.
My period of madness was thankfully brief. The only money I lost was money I'd won which still makes me a mug but I know it could have been a lot worse.

Dave FOBT, let's be friends. Sorry for calling you a tosser.
(I'm not taking the piss here).
Ok BEST FRIENDS FOREVER HA HA but only if you promise not to spend more than £20 per week in FOBT?

Seriously they suck big time and are only worth a punt very occasionally.

Stick to low stake fruitys for fun or profit if you know how to play !!!!!

Good luck in future - sorry for being a dick just hate it when people play and always loss on the shit FOBTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get Out Now

Post by Get Out Now »

What do you mean by fruitys? Those ones in the pubs? I haven't got a clue about hot to play them. Is there really a skill to it and if so can you win big?
Dave FOBT King

Post by Dave FOBT King »

^^^

i see you are persisting to be a complete fucking asshole!
Get Out Now

Post by Get Out Now »

I wasn't being an asshole. In your previous post you said stick to low stake fruitys ( I presume you mean fruit machines with nudge buttons, like the ones to be found in pubs ) and play for profit if you know how to play. This infers that there is a skill to playing them. Please enlighten me.
Dave FOBT King

Post by Dave FOBT King »

I will not because it oblivious you’re ripping it - why did you join this site called FRUIT CHAT -if you don’t play them????????
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

He wanted to have an in-depth debate with like-minded Guava fans. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Get Out Now

Post by Get Out Now »

I found this site by typing in FOBT CHEATS in google. Try it and you'll see what I mean.
messiah

Post by messiah »

Get Out Now wrote:I found this site by typing in FOBT CHEATS in google. Try it and you'll see what I mean.
I went to yahoo....