FOBT CHEATS?

Roulette, Poker, Blackjack. Discuss your methods / experiences here.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
harry 3 wrote:I've bunged the cashier a tenner before to stay open after closing time. The server still spewed out numbers.
Well all I can by was my experences at William Hill for that one, Big pic came on the screen 5 mins before saying that the terminal would go down in 5 mins and it did.
Regular lock in at an independant LBO. Wasn't an Itbox but a Global Draw.
Come on you Royals
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Why would you want a lock-in to play a FOBT?
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

harry 3 wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
harry 3 wrote:I've bunged the cashier a tenner before to stay open after closing time. The server still spewed out numbers.
Well all I can by was my experences at <a href="http://travis.willhill.com/re.asp?name=WHSD&camp=REF1120_1">William Hill</a> for that one, Big pic came on the screen 5 mins before saying that the terminal would go down in 5 mins and it did.
Regular lock in at an independant LBO. Wasn't an Itbox but a Global Draw.
No idea with those machines, but does all the machines produce the same number if pressed at the same time?
JG

Post by JG »

Each to their own. I'd rather have a lock out then a lock in when it comes to FOBTs. Expensive lock in.
heyburt

Post by heyburt »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Well all I can by was my experences at Image</img>William Hill for that one, Big pic came on the screen 5 mins before saying that the terminal would go down in 5 mins and it did.
You talk out of your arse... I work for a firm that has had both itbox and global draw and they still draw numbers whenever... they are not random... this is exactly what happens straight from the programmer of global draws double screen system...

It sends out a request for a random number, depending on whether the spin was to be a win a lose or a half etc it will chose a number from 5 that it has randomly selected... if it was a winning spin and one of the 5 isn't a winner... you waste a winning spin... if its a losing spin and all of the 5 are winnners you will gain a winning spin... however out of the 5 it will always chose the worst number available barring the fact that that go was a winning spin... now the machines are claimed to be 92%, we know they cannot possibly be that percentage from the amount of profit they gain... looking at a 13 week period sheet from work the fobt's made 38% of the stakes.... hmmm now thats 62%....
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lol,

You can think what you want, but these machines are extremely regulated and audited, and with the house edge they dont need to cheat to take the punters cash.

It is just a shame that when some punters lose they have to blame something other than themself.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

after the zero did you get any of these numbers by any chance?

2 5 13 15 17 20 23 26 28 29 30 32 or zero again?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

heyburt wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Well all I can by was my experences at Image</img><a href="http://ads.williamhill.com/redirect.aspx?pid=112384&bid=1331">Image</img>William Hill</a> for that one, Big pic came on the screen 5 mins before saying that the terminal would go down in 5 mins and it did.
You talk out of your arse... I work for a firm that has had both itbox and global draw and they still draw numbers whenever... they are not random... this is exactly what happens straight from the programmer of global draws double screen system...

It sends out a request for a random number, depending on whether the spin was to be a win a lose or a half etc it will chose a number from 5 that it has randomly selected... if it was a winning spin and one of the 5 isn't a winner... you waste a winning spin... if its a losing spin and all of the 5 are winnners you will gain a winning spin... however out of the 5 it will always chose the worst number available barring the fact that that go was a winning spin... now the machines are claimed to be 92%, we know they cannot possibly be that percentage from the amount of profit they gain... looking at a 13 week period sheet from work the fobt's made 38% of the stakes.... hmmm now thats 62%....

It's called recycling. The FOBT is only going to pay 97% if after every spin the player collects the receipt, and cashs in, which very rarely happens. Do you honestly think if they paid 62% people wouldn't notice ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Mr Bubbles wrote:No idea with those machines, but does all the machines produce the same number if pressed at the same time?
in a william hill if you put two fobts on demo mode and put the roulette on the same numbers or the fruit machines on the same machine and stake and press the start button at exactly the same time.. then yes.,.. it gives the same result on both but it doesnt when playing for real money
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Spyder wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:No idea with those machines, but does all the machines produce the same number if pressed at the same time?
in a Image</img>William Hill if you put two fobts on demo mode and put the roulette on the same numbers or the fruit machines on the same machine and stake and press the start button at exactly the same time.. then yes.,.. it gives the same result on both but it doesnt when playing for real money
I know it use to on the William hill itbox roulettes on real money play (although they disappeared a while ago, mind you so was my post on it), I have really tried to avoid them since they swapped over to coral style machines (are they global??) so I am not sure if it is still the same with the new technolgy.

Even if they dont anymore I would stake my house on the fact that the machines dont cheat.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Spyder wrote:after the zero did you get any of these numbers by any chance?

2 5 13 15 17 20 23 26 28 29 30 32 or zero again?
I normally get a 4,5,6,9,10,12,16,17,22,23,24,25,27,30,33,34,35,36 as i never back any of those numbers :lol:
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I reply I gave to some loud mouth in the bookies one day.

"It's 17 or 13 next after zero mate", " Have a pound on 8 ". "Bet 12 after 21, the numbers reverse" etcetera. After about ten minutes I stopped playing and turned round to him and said"So you've got a system then ?"

"That's right, mate" he says, " I know how these pay out". Now getting a bit wound up and with half of eastern europe and China watching I said.

"It must be a bloody good system as you've about a pounds worth of shopping in your Tesco's bag, a pair of jeans that haven't been washed for about a year and a pair of dunlop green flash trainers with holes in then"

This had the desired effect of him leaving the shop rather sheepishly.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

DUNLOP FLIPPIN' GREEN FLASH?

Dark secret: I have a pair of Dunlop Green Flash trainers in a cupboard somewhere around here. I haven't worn them since PE at school.

I should dig them out as chances are they're the missing link from the fourth ding to the fifth ding.

So, so, so very annoying when someone starts watching you on a FOBT, more so than a fruit machine. The usual cack advice you get with the AWP is 'higher than the one mate' which is usually correct if dumbfoundingly obvious advice. There's also 'lower than that eleven', but let's not go there. Especially when it's a proverbial turd watching and lower is the only way. However to spout a load of ballcocks about reverse number bloopers is vexing to the extreme. If he had said, there's a reel king over there two dinging, I think you should bet £4 on black number 8, by the way my other trainers are a pair of Nike Air plus Max N-90 super duper whoopedy bloopas and I also have a pair of ASDA jeans....... then you may have respected him.

Why is it always someone who is

i) Deranged
ii) Rearranged
iii) Estranged
iv) Needing to be strangled?

Also it is obligatory that they fulfil the following minor complaints

i) No respect for anyone's personal space
ii) Awful personal hygiene
iii) That includes the chronic halitosis
iv) Aaaaargggh! Don't fucking breath on me!

Usually having a word is the way forward to an unintentional winding up. Rationality and logic fly out the window. At least that dumbo finally had the good sense to leave. Often you can confront them with irrefutable logic, the crux of which is if you're so good at predicting these numbers why are you skint? And just like a Jehovah's witness providing a reason for not accepting that blood transfusion, you'll get your answer.

Think about these arseholes too much and your blood will boil, that's why I'm moving on to the LooTing thread now.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Bada ba BA!!!!

Quick tip: Dunlop Green Flash trainers provide excellent grip on squeaky laminated flooring.
mirremirre

Re: FOBT CHEATS?

Post by mirremirre »

hi which bookies wr u playing in? n wz it the 25p or 20p roulette? n what numbers wr u bettin on after 0? f u dnt mind cn u plz tl me?
mirremirre

Re: FOBT CHEATS?

Post by mirremirre »

Det wrote:Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum.
But really interested in FOBT Bookies Roulette.

Like everyone i've won, and ive lost (In that order!)

I have also tried a glitch where you bet on certain numbers after a 0.
This was working for about 2 weeks and i made £1000 from it till the bookies realised.

But my question to you is.. surely there is a way to predict a number?
Every computer has glitches. and if someone made the random system, then surley there is a way to work it out?

Let me know what you think?
hi which bookies wr u playing in? n wz it the 25p or 20p roulette? n what numbers wr u bettin on after 0? f u dnt mind cn u plz tl me?