FOBT CHEATS?

Roulette, Poker, Blackjack. Discuss your methods / experiences here.
Det

FOBT CHEATS?

Post by Det »

Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum.
But really interested in FOBT Bookies Roulette.

Like everyone i've won, and ive lost (In that order!)

I have also tried a glitch where you bet on certain numbers after a 0.
This was working for about 2 weeks and i made £1000 from it till the bookies realised.

But my question to you is.. surely there is a way to predict a number?
Every computer has glitches. and if someone made the random system, then surley there is a way to work it out?

Let me know what you think?
itsme

Post by itsme »

Try reading all the other posts on this type of stuff.There has been plenty of arguments and different opinions on this topic before.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
harry2

Re: FOBT CHEATS?

Post by harry2 »

Det wrote:Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum.
But really interested in FOBT Bookies Roulette.

Like everyone i've won, and ive lost (In that order!)

I have also tried a glitch where you bet on certain numbers after a 0.
This was working for about 2 weeks and i made £1000 from it till the bookies realised.

But my question to you is.. surely there is a way to predict a number?
Every computer has glitches. and if someone made the random system,
then surley there is a way to work it out?

Let me know what you think?

You had a lucky run, that's all.

What do you think that the bookies realised ?

This type of question has been asked before several times all over the web and the logical answer is always the same.
Cardinal Sin

Re: FOBT CHEATS?

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Det wrote: I have also tried a glitch where you bet on certain numbers after a 0.
Do you mean you kept trying after the 2 weeks but it stopped working?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

No. The bookies realised that this system was the first ever to work, they had a crew of software engineers working around the clock to fix the problem and then re-installed the software overnight using a team of 4,000 Polish IT students shipped in from Krakow in the 8,500 betting shops and nobody even noticed. "Operation Bullshot was a complete success" said an unnmamed spokesperson from BOLA.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Chortle.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

FFS. Please engage the brain before putting pen to paper (or finger to keyboard)
graffitiboy2

Post by graffitiboy2 »

LMAO!!! u really think that there are ways of cheating on these systems?

" 4,000 Polish IT students shipped in from Krakow in the 8,500 betting shops and nobody even noticed. "

4000 LMAO that many people needed!!! yeah ok, lets say there was a "Cheat" for these systems (there isnt) to fix it would be done over night but with a software update (automatically installed) and there are more than 8500 betting shops!!!

i work for them and i do the software fix's and i know how the games work! you may want to check your information before u start typing.
JG

Post by JG »

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney here.

HOLD IT!
You say you work for 'them', who exactly is them?

Also you can't understand 'irony', what's to stop you from understanding 'random'?

Of course there is a way of 'cheating', it's called a sledgehammer.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............
graffitiboy2

Post by graffitiboy2 »

i work for a company called inspired gaming, i do the software updates/fixes.

all the machines get a random number from a server, they all have to request a random number other wise the machine is braking the law. if these numbers for some reason they cant get the random number the game will crash and return to the main menu.

the sledge hammer may not work very well, all the bookies seem to have cameras and sledge hammers don't really fit under your coat unnoticed
mjd

Post by mjd »

brilliant Harry! :lol:

History of Numbers - Zero hasn't come out for 100 spins. Thats because for the last 100 spins the largest stake has always been placed on Zero
boom
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

graffitiboy2 wrote:i work for a company called inspired gaming, i do the software updates/fixes.
Are you getting made redundant mate?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
harry2

Post by harry2 »

They're the company that owns Leisure Link and Itbox.

ps I work for a company called Microsoft. I was thrilled when they said I could work on Windows until they gave me a bucket, a ladder and a chamois.