did anyone look at this roulette system

Roulette, Poker, Blackjack. Discuss your methods / experiences here.
swych

did anyone look at this roulette system

Post by swych »

i posted this on the wrong section and got absolutely caned for it sorry!!
to all who play online roulette what do you think about this system it claims to be a loophole in the software, obviously not but seems to make small profit. check it out and let me know what you think.
http://www.perfectprofitmaker.com/
JG

Post by JG »

I lost £425 on this system, but thanks anyway.

Bad one!
Bad one!
Bad one!
Bad one!
Bad one!
Bad one!
Bad one!
JG

Post by JG »

Also, I just thought of this off the top of my head. It has never ever been posted before by anyone else and is totally my own material. I uniquely thought of this and have not cut and pasted it from anywhere else. Anyone who claims they may have originally writted this has NO PROOF whatsoever apart from the original thread in which they wrote this, which'll be dated an earlier date than what this one is dated innit?

Doubling up is no system, and ANYONE who truely understands mathematics will know there CANNOT be a system for a random game with anything under a 100% (average) payout.

All you can do is raise the chances but in doing so, lessen the size of the win., If youre happy making a £1 off £100 then you will most of the time, but firstly even this will go wrong at some point and you will lose all £100, and if you're happy with low returns; you should look up 'banks'! they offer CRAZY figures like 105% payouts!

'ope that 'elps!
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

My latest system is this. Whilst on the way to the LBO watch out for the first car with a three digit number plate ie Y234 UAG, not AB51 FFF. Then keep subtracting 36 from the three digit number until you have a number less than 36. This is your target number for the day. Have a fiver straight up and a pound each on two sets of neighbours for a nine pound bet. Play until you are £100 up or skint.

In the example above 234 becomes 198, then 162, 126, 90, 54, 18.

The bet would be £5 on 18 and £1 on 9,22,7 and 28.
ob

Post by ob »

I cant believe people are sucked into these doubling up/increasing bets whilst losing style systems, they all rest on the principle that you simply cant be so unlucky as to not win 10+ times in a row....

Infact you can be, and the chances of say 10 running blacks/reds is 1/1000, and in that case you'd lose £1000 (say starting at £1 then £2, £4etc.). So on average for every £1000 you make, you'd get the 10 losses in a row once, which would completely evaporate your profits.

Of course, this is relying on their being no zero, in which case the payout is 100%, being that there is a zero, the chance of 10 running zero OR blacks for example is more like 1/970, which means for every £970 you made you can expect on average a £1000 loss, which gives you the same typical 97% that you get with every other bet.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

The chances of losing ten even money bets are only 783/1.
theoak

Post by theoak »

[quote="Streakypoos"]Also, I just thought of this off the top of my head. It has never ever been posted before by anyone else and is totally my own material. I uniquely thought of this and have not cut and pasted it from anywhere else. Anyone who claims they may have originally writted this has NO PROOF whatsoever apart from the original thread in which they wrote this, which'll be dated an earlier date than what this one is dated innit?

Doubling up is no system, and ANYONE who truely understands mathematics will know there CANNOT be a system for a random game with anything under a 100% (average) payout.

All you can do is raise the chances but in doing so, lessen the size of the win., If youre happy making a £1 off £100 then you will most of the time, but firstly even this will go wrong at some point and you will lose all £100, and if you're happy with low returns]Some clever bastard must have written that quote that you definately didnt steal, and that I have no proof that you did. I've noticed the Barclays Online Reward Saver offers decent returns on its RNG; I was about £30 up last month form just a few grand in!
geoff365

Post by geoff365 »

Taking Black ignore the zero

A streak

B 50%
BB 25%
BBB 12.5%
BBBB 6.25%
BBBBB 3.125% (call it 3)
BBBBBB 1.5 %
BBBBBBB 0.75%

The same odds as: