Chip layout

Roulette, Poker, Blackjack. Discuss your methods / experiences here.
Simo7

Chip layout

Post by Simo7 »

Is it possible to get max return on a spin on any of the bookie roulette games obviously including the returned stake ? So if the bet won (after probs about 624 attempts) you would see winnings exactly £500
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

Yes, there are many, many ways. One way would be to bet £13 on a single number (which returns £468 ), and £16 on a corresponding even chance bet. If you wanted more jackpot numbers, you could bet £13 on 1,5,19,23,27 and 31, with a 16 bet on odds. The total bet would be £94 and if you hit any of these 6 numbers you would win £500, any other odd number would return £32.
Simo7

Post by Simo7 »

Thanks for reply not sure if I put this in the right thread or not , it's just that I noticed there's loads of FOBT vids on youtube but not one showing the max win. I was gonna do a vid but to hit that max win would probs cost thousands I find that if you set any kind of target on the crack machines it just doesn't happen I used to like the bookies and was a few brief bits around the hills games and may be again but I just hate those shops now seeing just such strange behaviours from the machines. It's a big yawn to bring the roulette up as so many times it's discussed I will pretty much say that they definatly have near misses and stuff to tilt players incorporated in them there worth so much money it's guaranteed they have hit the pinnacle of how to make sure they extract as much cash as possible. I'll leave the vid to someone else Cheers