Fruit delivery companies

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
prizeguy

Fruit delivery companies

Post by prizeguy »

Hi does anyone know of any fruit machine delivery companies who actually would install the fruit machine in your house in my case move it upstairs, instead of just delivering to your front door. Is it possible to get a fruit machine upstairs?lol Just cant see how I am going to get all 20 stone plus of a fruity upstairs

Also youse dont know of any fruit machine delivery companies in North East of England? All the ones on the net seem to be down south.
Fruity

Post by Fruity »

Not sure of any companie's that would delivery the fruit machine to the room that you want, but i have my fruit machine upstairs in the spare room, only took myself (a skinny 9st) and a friend to lift it up the stairs so it isn't that hard.
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Well I am about 6.3 13.5 stone so with a mates help I should be able to get it upstairs.

I am sure it wont be hard as it looks fruit machines just look so big and heavy
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

They're not that bad, you can shift them around fairly easily. They're only chipboard and a few circuits and lamps. They tend to be top heavy though, so watch it. Just make sure the hoppers are empty when you try. ;)
juliet

Post by juliet »

just like me top heavy lol
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Ok thanks you have made me feel a bit more confident of getting one up the stairs lol. I am looking at buying a 2000-2002 ish machine like batlleaxe ultimo from a company who claims to have done the necessary checkpoint testing. Roughly if the bulbs are brand new how long do you reckon they last for?

Thankyou
l3ullets

Post by l3ullets »

You could always offer them a small drink (tenner) to take it up for ya !

Sure they would oblige. :lol:
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

those mc are heavy ive 2 and just getting one into the garage nearly done me in.......the fella who delivered mine undoubtedly said no stairs he brought it in on a boggy took the paint of the door frame and made a big rubber mark when he spun the boggy round in the kitchen....hense no tip... im selling both mine a "thats magic" (red) and a viva rock vegas (jpm) both in good working order and free delivery to the north east.......
I love it when a plan comes together
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I had my JPM Ker-Ching and Mazooma Jumpin' Jack Cash delivered twice once on Fri 26th May and then again Thursday 1st June because they were broken.

But the first time he took of the paint of my front door with Ker-Ching and the second time i lifted both, unless you are experienced with lifting heavy items, do no lift. I lifted Ker-Ching JUST, my arms were stretched as the handles were further down, whereas JJC were at the top, it hurt my neck as they were so heavy trying to lift it.
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

I think I may put it off getting one unless I can make room in the garage. Its amazing when you ask fruit delivery companies if they will deliver upstairs they say they dont " but 2 people could quite easily lift the machine upstairs no problem" Yeah right! The machine I would want would be a barcrest battleaxe or clones, they look pretty big and wide