any members in northern ireland selling

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
bangorcodown

any members in northern ireland selling

Post by bangorcodown »

hi all just wondering any for sale in northern Ireland as transport is an issue if buying from mainland uk
thanks
bigslope

Post by bigslope »

What are you looking for?
I am in Ards and selling an Elvis £500 machine 100% working and includes all the extra games that can be played in demo mode.
topcat

Post by topcat »

theres some women on the board theres a tidyuper!! tell her (jg?) theres 300 spare o2s sims thx billy hill another trick that was squished!!
topcat

Post by topcat »

is Joe still around sure he would know some bankrupt arcades that would divert a game from a skip?
bangorcodown

Post by bangorcodown »

got a couple of barcrest working ok. a poker with a hopper fault.
then from an arcade in millise not working though astra step it up. powers up but no lights or sound?
and 3 bandits which I hope to make at least one work. double jackpot haywire,red white blue,double diamond deluxe all have parts missing however about 6 spare boards with them...
JG

Post by JG »

Not me, I haven't done any tidy upping for ages bar reducing the odd duplicate posting to a single. Loyalty has got tight you can rip it out as the p comes in last spin looking like you've lost more and you still don't get a blue never mind five of them. Too many bogus cards and freebie payg sims and log in has gone this month, but will it return? Possibly not as they pulled it before the weekend in October.
I only know one relevant Joe, if it's the same one, you'd be best off asking Noel's beard surely?
I last saw him about a year or so ago but would imagine he's still active and sharp and wasn't letting his purple drop recently etc
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Apologies to OP, thread hijack.

I know that AWP/fruits in NI is quite behind the times compared to England, betting shop fruits still common etc Pie Factory in pubs etc

Good luck anyhow, but I'd imagine you'd have to settle with something well over a decade old.
JG
bigslope

Post by bigslope »

So you have no interest is a working Elvis despite me being 10 minutes up the road from you?
bigslope

Post by bigslope »

I also have a 100% working very clean Andy Capp machine for sale. Collection only from Newtownards if interested
bigslope

Post by bigslope »

bigslope wrote:I also have a 100% working very clean Andy Capp machine for sale. Collection only from Newtownards if interested

Andy Capp now sold
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

bigslope wrote:So you have no interest is a working Elvis despite me being 10 minutes up the road from you?
Hilarious soundbite.
topcat

Post by topcat »

cynics!!