For sale: Tuppenny nudger spares or repairs

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
med1e

For sale: Tuppenny nudger spares or repairs

Post by med1e »

Help please, I have recently tried to sell my fruit machine on ebay but it has been removed. I am wondering if anyone on here would like to buy it?

It is a Tuppenny nudger, in fairly good condition for it's age, but not working, I have attached a picture.

When turned on the three reels spin & then the two outside reels stop, the centre reel continues to spin & an alarm sounds with some codes displayed on the lcd display.

Previous to this the machine was working perfectly apart from the nudge up button not working. Has some paper work with it explaining some wiring & how to adjust the payout percentages.

Anyone interested would have to collect from the Middlesbrough area.
Attachments
IMG_0122.jpg
med1e

Post by med1e »

Happy to let this go for a token £25 if someone could pick it up! Need space for other projects!
arcadematt

Post by arcadematt »

Shame your not a bit closer :(
mroldschool

Tupenny Nudger

Post by mroldschool »

Hello,

I am very interested in your Tupenny Nudger and can collect in the next 14 days, could you send me your address and telephone number to alex@rvsl.net or call me on 07968 850809.

Thank you.

med1e wrote:Help please, I have recently tried to sell my fruit machine on ebay but it has been removed. I am wondering if anyone on here would like to buy it?

It is a Tuppenny nudger, in fairly good condition for it's age, but not working, I have attached a picture.

When turned on the three reels spin & then the two outside reels stop, the centre reel continues to spin & an alarm sounds with some codes displayed on the lcd display.

Previous to this the machine was working perfectly apart from the nudge up button not working. Has some paper work with it explaining some wiring & how to adjust the payout percentages.

Anyone interested would have to collect from the Middlesbrough area.
Baz

Post by Baz »

Have you sold this