MayGay Epoch Simpsons Beer Guide Fruit Machine

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
FruityNoob

MayGay Epoch Simpsons Beer Guide Fruit Machine

Post by FruityNoob »

As stated I'm putting up for sale my Simpsons Beer Guide Fruit Machine. This is fully functional and can be seen working.

There are a few lightbulbs that need replacing but I'm hoping to get them sorted over the weekend.

It comes with detailed instruction manuals and a set of keys for the upper and lower access panels.

Collection from Gosport Hampshire

£120ono

FruityNoob

Post by FruityNoob »

Open to sensible offers
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

FruityNoob wrote:Open to sensible offers
Hi is this still available?
duomat

Post by duomat »

if its epoch beware.Great games but shit tech
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

duomat wrote:if its epoch beware.Great games but shit tech
Thanks I've read that they are poor maybe that's why I can't find this particular one. It's a blast from the past for me - memories of misspent teen times.

I'm new on this site do any of the older style machines like psycho cash beast, Temple of treasure come up for sale much? I've scanned around but can't seem to find any.
dog section

Post by dog section »

sold both of the above fruities this year and the duff beer and homers meltdown last year. occasionally they appear on ebay,but knowing theyve been played regular and not stood unused and in the cold/damp is key. i still have a nice retro bellfruit happy fruits. they and crazy fruits were popular i seem to remember
k9-sec.co.uk
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

dog section wrote:sold both of the above fruities this year and the duff beer and homers meltdown last year. occasionally they appear on ebay,but knowing theyve been played regular and not stood unused and in the cold/damp is key. i still have a nice retro bellfruit happy fruits. they and crazy fruits were popular i seem to remember
Crazy fruits I loved that back in the day. Thanks for that info I'll keep an eye out on eBay and here. I've wanted to get one of these for years but only just bought a house with a garage now so can accommodate one, although garages are cold and damp so might be an issue going forward.
dog section

Post by dog section »

my mate has 2 fruities in his garage,although he has 2 permanent oil filled radiators on during the winter. hasnt had any probs in 3yrs with machines in there.
k9-sec.co.uk