Anyone selling a £1000 or £500 jackpot machine?

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
maccagibb

Post by maccagibb »

Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

As it happens my mate has a £500 Reel King machine for sale. It is currently undergoing a computer overhaul but will be working 100%. PM me if interested & I will see how much he wants for it. Should be around £200 I recon.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
PelhamJamesJnr

Post by PelhamJamesJnr »

I've got a Vivid gaming Winning Ways Deluxe £500 ex club machine with all the keys in good nick it stands a full 7ft tall with the included cabinet plus added note acceptor sadly I have no transport so it will be collect in person or you will need to arrange for your own transportation all I'm waiting for his the licence to come through from the gaming commission so I can sell it and away we go the licence shouldn't take that long to arrive then I'll put a proper advert on here with photos so you can see what it's like the cost which will include the licence fee is £350 the machine cost me £410 only two months ago its a good machine and have genuine reason for sale so watch this space