scam warning of rip off merchant

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
duomat

scum bag as we know

Post by duomat »

hes done many people out of money including a seven year old boy,thats a low life scum sucking dole waller.i lost 240 quid to this twat,he changed his number 4 times since march and now his email has gone dead aswell.he needs petrol and a match.I think we should all visit him together when we get an address.a match is my arse and his face,ugly twat
duomat

hi sausagefingaz

Post by duomat »

you said he has a machine for sale on fb,what is fb
sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

Fb = facebook.

But i notice that page is not available anymore.
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

I noticed a warning post on Gumtree but I couldn't make much sense of it until I dropped in here!
I see that he has an avatar saying "Merlin Amusements". Is that completely fake? Or is it a legit company that don't know he is using their name?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Scumbag!
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

theres an easy way to catch him

give him what he wants ,,,,,,,,, and cant pass on ,,,,,,,, money

contact him again ( obviously use a different address and moby num ,,,,,, a mates house etc),,,,,,, and tell him ,,,,,, that you have been after a certain childhood favourite machine for years (make it rare , but not super rare,,,,,,,, an old 2p ratrace or similar ) ,,,,, tell him youve been scouring ebay for months with no luck and will gladly pay up to a grand for one if he can source one and deliver it to you (cash on delivery )

he'll bust his ass around every crumbly seaside arcade ,,,,,,,,,,, till he finds one for a cpl of hundred max

then when he delivers ,,,,,,,,,,, you have him
Little discipline = BIG issue

pound

Post by pound »

Problem is trayhop he is also reading this thread lol

Cant you get the guys address on here ? http://www.192.com/atoz/people/hoban/sean/
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

aaamusements.co.uk wrote:I noticed a warning post on Gumtree but I couldn't make much sense of it until I dropped in here!
I see that he has an avatar saying "Merlin Amusements". Is that completely fake? Or is it a legit company that don't know he is using their name?

merlin amusements have a facebook page with the exact same logo, i'm not a member so can't check it out.

for the record ,it is a different merlin amusements to the one in minehead
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

Sounds bang out of order. If anyone on here is looking to buy a machine (in Scotland), please give me a PM. I 100% guarantee that they will have no problems at all as the machines are from a mate of mine who is 100% trustworthy. Always cash on delivery, never upfront. That is the way it should be.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

I have some info that may be of intrest, but dont want to post on the public forum, but it looks like my pms are not going through. Can one of the two aggrieved parties contact me.
maccagibb

Post by maccagibb »

sausagefingaz wrote:I have some info that may be of intrest, but dont want to post on the public forum, but it looks like my pms are not going through. Can one of the two aggrieved parties contact me.
Mailed You
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

pound wrote:Problem is trayhop he is also reading this thread lol

erm ,,,,,,,,,,, erm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bugger
Little discipline = BIG issue

layabout

Post by layabout »

Anyone finds his address i only live a few miles down from chorley,so pass em on and it can be sorted thieving bastard.
duomat

Post by duomat »

thanx suasagefingaz for input etc.and everyone come to that,if i have any money left after hoben theiving git i still want a maygay on the buses,but in my garage this time and not just in a scammers mind.Maybe johnnys amusements can help
duomat

Post by duomat »

yes it was,but like his facebook account ,email,phone number etc has all gone.Because he knows we are on to him.sorry for late reply but been busy looking for him