shark raving mad

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
Caine_b

shark raving mad

Post by Caine_b »

Alright guys, does anyone have the barcrest "shark raving mad" fruit machine for sale? i played it for abit at the pub and its a pretty addictive machine. as well as the other options on the board you get "superstreak" "megastreak" and "shark raving mad" there like extra things,
example

superstreak = £7 - £10 guaranteed
megastreek = £10 - £15 guaranteed
Shark Raving Mad anything over £25, the last person to get it got £32
Its a pretty decent machine to play on

Let me know what you got
Matty

Post by Matty »

I dout it very much anyone has this machine and if they do you would be paying a fair bit just because its not that old a machine!

If you try ebay for clones hotstuff,vamp it up etc you might have some luck on there and getter one of the better clones of SRM. Cheers :)
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

How much do you think it is Matty? :wink: It is not as much as i think you will think.
Matty

Post by Matty »

£700? :?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

250 i qould guess! also there is a supernova on ebay for 225!
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Do not go by prices on ebay, yes they are cheaper, but that is even below trade price just to sell it, remember machines do cost a lot and who really wants to pay loads for a machine, lots of other people (non machine people) not on this site do not even know the true prices!!!

SRM- from Herondata it is £300 and from JNC Sales it is £425. But then as far as i know Herondata are poor quality anyway. If anyone wants any other prices let me know.

PS. the popular Party Games Slotto is £4500 new. :(
steve2810

Post by steve2810 »

Hi,

i have got "hellraiser" its a 2002/3 barcrest machine pretty much exactly the same as shark raving mad.......... im looking to sell it.......... i need the space.