4x fruit machine for sale

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
Ayoung

4x fruit machine for sale

Post by Ayoung »

I have 4x working fruit machines for sale I would like them to go together
I live in eyemouth on the east coast of the Scottish borders and machines would have to be picked up.

1.Bell fruits Deal or no deal the big deal £70 jackpot
2. Bell fruits Lord of the rings the two towers £5 jackpot
3. Global hi spirits £5 jackpot
4.Barcrest Rainbow riches £70 jackpot( plz note top frame of machine is cracked but does not affect game play
I do also have a lot of spares for these machines which will be included in this lot of machines plz feel free to contact for questions and open to offers thanks andrew
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

what would you take for machines 1,2 and 4?

could you post a picture of the damage on the barcrest, does it lock properly?
Ayoung

Post by Ayoung »

buzzer wrote:what would you take for machines 1,2 and 4?

could you post a picture of the damage on the barcrest, does it lock properly?
will try and load a photo tonight the top of the frame is cracked all the way along but machine still locks no problem at all. Not sure what I would take for machines I was looking for £40 for hi spirts and about £75 for lord of the rings not so sure on the other 2 £70 jackpots but I am open to an offer to take all 4 machines thanks andrew
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Ayoung wrote:will try and load a photo tonight the top of the frame is cracked all the way along but machine still locks no problem at all. Not sure what I would take for machines I was looking for £40 for hi spirts and about £75 for lord of the rings not so sure on the other 2 £70 jackpots but I am open to an offer to take all 4 machines thanks andrew
nice 1, can you check you pm's please. :)