✨for sale✨ jpm 1995 bonanza video fruit machine for spares/repairs/ornament

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
lalune

✨for sale✨ jpm 1995 bonanza video fruit machine for spares/repairs/ornament

Post by lalune »

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1713[/ATTACH]✨FOR SALE✨ JPM 1995 BONANZA
VIDEO FRUIT MACHINE FOR SPARES/REPAIRS/ORNAMENT

I am not a fruit machine vendor so don't have a permit to sell working gambling machines but this is a machine that's been sold for repairs or ornaments as it's not working
Ebay won't let me sell as I need a gambling permit. Gumtree is fine now but who knows. So I just surfed to get advise then found here. Does anyone № where I could put this for sale?¿ how do I post photos here I went new posts •ᵉᵗ.ͨ •η couldn't upload photo

Here's the background of it and why it's not working

JPM is a long established group of companies engaged in the development and distribution of rewarding pay to play games to many European slot machine markets and also for exploitation on private network gaming platforms.

Throughout its 40 year history the JPM Group has developed some spectacularly successful AWP games and enjoys a comprehensive understanding of player preferences and approval processes within its markets. The JPM brand is dominant in the Czech Republic, and immediately recognisable in the United Kingdom, Spain and most other European markets.

What we have in sale here is the discontinued Bonanza pay to play video fruit machine

External
The shabby chic outer casing is in good order

Internal

We stopped playing it after a couple of years when couple of light bulbs went. We meant to always replace them instead we let it stay in the garage for years. Consequently it now doesn't work
As you see by the internal works they have been well looked after but damp must have damaged it

You could buy with the view to repairing or strip it down to sell on parts. As you see on eBay it's a fruitful market the motherboard alone starts from £27.99 used

We bought this a few years ago and cost us a couple of hundred

Smoke Free but Pets (dogs)t
Attachments
IMG_0604.jpg
IMG_0605.jpg
IMG_0606.jpg
IMG_0607.jpg
dog section

Post by dog section »

bonfire night is coming up.
k9-sec.co.uk
lalune

Post by lalune »

The quickest way to lose faith in all humanity is to read the comments section for almost anything on the net
lalune

Post by lalune »

So guess this site isn't welcoming and abuses people soon as they join
lalune

Post by lalune »

dog section wrote:bonfire night is coming up.

What a nasty little bully thug
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Try Mr P's

http://www.mrpsclassicamusements.co.uk

Ps Welcome to the forum. Apologies for the poster above.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I have fond memories of this machine, and i'm sure many old school players do too.

MPUMecca would be another site to try, there are people on there who are very adept at refurbishing old machines and restoring them to their original condition, and such a machine would probably generate interest. If nothing else you will recieve a lucid response...

This site has grown practically redundant over the past few months, there is a similar site called Jackpottyforums which is a lot busier than on here, and there is less sniping also.

Welcome to the forum anyhow.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
lalune

Post by lalune »

harry2 wrote:Try Mr P's

• »★thank you☆« • for that ツ ´◔ˬ◔ˋ
lalune

Post by lalune »

Oscar wrote:I have fond memories of this machine, and i'm sure many old school players do too.

MPUMecca would be another site to try, there are people on there who are very adept at refurbishing old machines and restoring them to their original condition, and such a machine would probably generate interest. If nothing else you will recieve a lucid response...

This site has grown practically redundant over the past few months, there is a similar site called Jackpottyforums which is a lot busier than on here, and there is less sniping also.

Oh that is great • »★thank you☆« • you so much
spa

Post by spa »

Trouble is working spares will fetch good money. Spares from a machine that don't work will not.

I would buy a processor card and go from there if you want to fix it up :)
lalune

Post by lalune »

spa wrote:Trouble is working spares will fetch good money. Spares from a machine that don't work will not.

I would buy a processor card and go from there if you want to fix it up :)
Nah we need space im getting more disabled since bike accident need soave to store

We not wanting much if anyone can go lower then its welcome to them just meeds a good home. Was hibbys pride and joy the garage his office /playroom but life gets in the way
lalune

Post by lalune »

Oscar wrote:I have fond memories of this machine, and i'm sure many old school players do too.

Registered but № reply and not letting me on site potty by name potty by nsture
lalune

Post by lalune »

harry2 wrote:Try Mr P's

• »★thanx☆« • i will ツ ´◔ˬ◔ˋ