Here's a question for you...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Shaggerty

Here's a question for you...

Post by Shaggerty »

Do machines play differently when they have note changers or only accept coins?
Machine in my local has had a note changer fitted in as of 3 days ago. Since then it's done things never been done before. (£40 cash stacks, 3X hold for DOND entry from the start etc).
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

It might be that people are losing more in it now.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

No difference what so ever.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

As thumper says, people will be losing more money now. Winds me up when people jam up the noteys so they can get a true reading. Means far less money goes through them. Watched loads of people try put a note in a machine and when it doesn't accept it just walk off rather than go get change.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

the more people that jam up the N/As will in turn mean:

less money for the companies involved meaning fewer and fewer machines in general as profits are bad

crapper, harsher machines left to drive up profits and spanking casual and pro players alike

increase in stakes/prizes which pushses more people away.

short term may make a few quid but its killing the industry. so when the fruitys are gone these players may have to put extra shifts in at KFC to make up the wonga theyre used to

:roll:
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I will freely admit to jamming up noteys deliberately where me and my mate used to go, simply for the reason that everything that had a note acceptor on it was £200+ off full on the same day as refill day is in there, refilled in the morning, fucked by 8pm.

TBH we were sick of machines that were not only tooled to death, but were also absolutely on their arses all the time coz they werent doing the noteys over and collecting the credits back out we don't think, they were presumably playing them until they got some big tops leaving dead and empty machines all over the place.

This pissed us off, as we couldn't tell em about it coz then they would wanna know how we knew, then they'd of found out we had refill keys, which would have potentially got us blamed for the whole tooling thing anyway.

I know its wrong to break a machine, but at least this was for the benefit of the fruit player in general, not just petty vandilism.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

No, it isn't better for the fruit machine player in general as a lot of punters don't like going to the bar for change, or the bar is unwilling to give change, so the machine doesn't get as much plough as it should
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Fair point, but there are 4 change machines in there jeff, but i see what you mean, plus i like to think that i ruined a toolers day, as they are the scum of the earth IMO.

Can anyone else also see the predicament that me and my mate were in though??

We were in there all the time playing em, the staff mostly knew us after a while, the machines were getting done every week, wheather they knew that or not we don't know, but there was no way that we could tell them about it.

We are (were) always in there on the machines and to them, we must have inside knowledge to know they are getting done, so we would be the logical suspects, something which we did not wish to risk, they may have been ok about it and said thanks for letting us know, but it would more likely have been a case of 'well how do you know, you must be doing it then' and telling them was our tactic of trying to cover it up, plus a personal vendatta by a member of doorstaff there as well, so we just kept quiet

We got barred coz i filmed in there in the end by the aforementioned member of staff, plus i got re barred for going back in there for a drink in the bar when she werent looking lol, i just hope in a way that the toolers are still hitting their machines, as at least they can hopefully see that its still happening, thats if they know in the first place, as it at least shows that we werent responsible for it.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I usto always jam up the noteys to get true readings etc cant be assed no more though!