what a load of bollox!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
silent g

what a load of bollox!

Post by silent g »

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
swych

Post by swych »

laughing my tits off, backerest, is that a new make? you can clearly see he is reading from a bit of paper.
what a joke :lol:
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

lmao, Backerest!

Does he even explain it correctly?

He says the 100p is the £1 balance and the 11.00 is the last payout.

Doesn't it mean 100p x £11 (meaning there's 11 quid in the hopper :? )
silent g

Post by silent g »

yep 100p = £1
bal 11.00 = £11 in the machine lol
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

What a retard, i tried commenting but he has it disabled, i wonder why!!
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

"100p is the equivalent of £100".
:roll:

I like Backrests. And he likes the word "beersickly" whatever that is.
JG

Post by JG »

I've got a refund key in my Implus Fullback as we speak. The advantages to this is that I can change the volume from 100 which means you need to be 100 metres away before you can hear anything to 0 which means I have my ear inside my left ventricle before I can hear anything.
If I just whack this button here and make my accent a little bit more dreary and a little bit more slightly Northern, you can see it's saying Refill * 13 which means re: reference, reference to Phil, the last guy who played it, who was 13 years old. Obviously just a youngster, not a clue, so if I fumble about now, turn the camera on its side and read from this manuscript. Yeah here we're on the board now, just press this here, oh I've already got £60 in the bank, not 'cos I'm in test mode but becos that's what happens on bandits yeah? Baccarest ones, Gaymays, PJs and Belle Fruttis yeah? Yeah see that we're on jackpot....it's as easy as that.

Had me fooled.

Apparently you can get one refuel key for £5 or you can buy two for £15, useful to carry a spare, or if one breaks down, suddenly deflates, or gets stolen. I'll even do you three for £30 and chuck in a fourth free for just £10 extra. From then on you pay just £35.65 per month and a one off bi-annual payment of £64 every fortnight to get our free 24 hour helpline in case your restart key melts or gets stuck in your trouser pockets.

Coming up next week, how to get free money from un roasted lunars.
red22

Post by red22 »

if anyone knows where i can buy one of them reset keys from will you pm please ... will it reset stoppers and that to chip1 ? if not ill still have 1. pms pls ive got bout £50 to spare

thanks in advance.
Scott

Post by Scott »

As long as muppets like this are around there will always be money to be made! Backerest??? classic :lol: reset keys also work on Vivod, JPN, Mayguy, Impluse, Mazuuma and Cruel Games.
Cobwebs 👆
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

What a Tosser. Absolutely clueless!
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

That second video hes playing on test... he doesnt happen to mention that on test its a slow bonus everytime and im sure he manipulated the reels for that £6 win!
Thats the advantage of using a reset key :roll:
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Yeah, I liked the touch where he says the machine is offering loads of features and then proceeds to do about £6 through with no win or bonus lmao.
Also how he gets nudges (which obviously don't have sound effects at all :roll :) and the mobile just happens to pan up the machine while he manipulates the blue 7's.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

i always thought they were called refill keys?

and also love him press the cancel button to slow down the bonus.

so the key will let me win in demo mode.... awesssssssssssssomeeee