stupid people

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tirrylea

stupid people

Post by tirrylea »

was playing TG in my local the other day, put £2 in and it was climbing the feature trial and all i had in my ear from one of the locals was "don't play that Fi, someones just had £70 out of it."

So I ignored him as it was climbing to cash and grab, but the silly fucker was persistant it had been taken.

My smug face when it gave me £40 off speedstreak after only a fiver in :) l
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Not bad mate! Everyone always has a bit of luck!
torchie2

i got £ 150

Post by torchie2 »

by putting £2 in random spinner £500 the wheels came in spun the wheel £150 manager wasnt 2 happy that is my top £500 pound machine
ALL LIFE IS A GAME OF LUCK
mjd

Post by mjd »

yep 'Its paid £70' usually means its just taken £70... :lol:
boom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - I agree mate! I 'very rarely' listen to what punters tell me, especially if I don't know 'em... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
tirrylea

Post by tirrylea »

dejevous :)

just took it for £50

2 x £10 cash and grabs, 1 x speed streak @ £30. And the same guy had just been telling me some bloke took it 5 minutes prior to me walking in, lame!
Oli

Post by Oli »

I had a similar situation the other day. I was playing Hillbillionaire and had been forcing it for about £15 or so. (Was backing from the start so thought it would be worth a go). The pub was pretty empty except for a couple of old guys sitting at the bar. Got the middle reel active and after a few spins got up to £24.50 on the cash metre and only a few features left in the shot pile. Plus i had an extra life which i got about 50 zillion spins ago. At this point one of the old guys gets up and walks over and says "You'd better collect that, the machine will only pay you a maximum of £25." He then pointed at the collect button with fingers rather close to the button. I gave him a light push on the arm and stood between the machine and the collect button and said that i knew what i was doing. He then seemed generally shocked that the next spin awarded green mega streak which went for £30. I dont know whether he was generally under the sad illusion that jackpot was the top prize, or if was actually trying to scam me and go on afterwards. Either way, the look on his face was picture! :D
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Forcing a bellfruit rarely pays over £25 (with the odd exceptions) so basically the old fella was right......if i do come across one gagging rather than force id just extract what i can, ive had the £10rpt go a few times with a little bit of afters........
I love it when a plan comes together