bromley - ok this is taking the mickey

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

bromley - ok this is taking the mickey

Post by ob »

right, I know some people may think posting locations on here is a bit silly, but bromley is quite frankly taking the piss...considering the amount of people that go there, a few more wont make a difference...

ok the place has 2 hilo silvers and 2 cash or bust (+ couple of other bits); I've never known machines more covered in my entire life and this being when months ago these weren't touched I might add...

Right anyhow I went today out of nothing better to do and what do I see when I walk into the pub... 3 people who I supposed were mugs (being that they all had pints) surrounding hi lo silver... oops no I was wrong... up comes REFILL COINS on the screen *82...

I MEAN FFS its bad enough players (I know the people going there) doing the place religiously but when mugs are keying those things and obviously taking em on when near full it's getting silly...

Goes down as one of the most done areas (I mean currently) that I've ever known/
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Tony clark egg number 1
sir ratholer

Re: bromley - ok this is taking the mickey

Post by sir ratholer »

ob wrote:
Right anyhow I went today out of nothing better to do and what do I see when I walk into the pub... 3 people who I supposed were mugs (being that they all had pints) surrounding hi lo silver... oops no I was wrong... up comes REFILL COINS on the screen *82...
I take it they took it on then...in one of the hls pubs in particular it's a result if its missing 82 :wink:
darcle

Post by darcle »

I thought Bromley was bad when i used to play nearly 18 months ago, sounds like its got worse. After the amount of tripe that was being sited in the area and the people that i was finding queueing up to play the machines (along with the fact i was getting further into debt) i realised it was a decent time to stop playing. I only used to play a few times a week, but bromley was always burnt no matter when i tried (i changed the days/times i would play to see if that made a difference...it didnt!!). It seems now that i made a good decision to stop!!!
ob

Post by ob »

sir ratholer wrote:
ob wrote:
I take it they took it on then...in one of the hls pubs in particular it's a result if its missing 82 :wink:
lol no they didn't and it was the one at the top end that is often correct refill the one next to walkabout I would have thought 82 light was fine. I certainly passed away my chance at losing £80+ on the top end one too - which I've done in the past on similar refill amounts - once bitten twice shy.... When these first went into bromley they were great - now poor, way too many players.

Don't tell me you go here too!!!! I'm not going to bother doing it anymore, too many people going there, seen jason and chi going there and countless other people.
darcle

Post by darcle »

Do you stay in Bromley when you visit or do you travel outside? There are loads of pubs within a 10-15 min bus ride that im sure dont get too many players. Couldnt tell you what was in them though :o ops:
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

ob wrote:
sir ratholer wrote:
ob wrote:
lol no they didn't and it was the one at the top end that is often correct refill the one next to walkabout I would have thought 82 light was fine. I certainly passed away my chance at losing £80+ on the top end one too - which I've done in the past on similar refill amounts - once bitten twice shy.... When these first went into bromley they were great - now poor, way too many players.

Don't tell me you go here too!!!! I'm not going to bother doing it anymore, too many people going there, seen jason and chi going there and countless other people.
Aye, have been known to :wink:

The one at the top end (not the one next to Walkabout) is the one I meant!
silent g

Post by silent g »

the pub up the top from walkabout and the bell or summink the other one is called used to be o.k imo had a good few test reds in there in the past but yer i agree on bromley being burnt and the spoons has a proper bag of shite atm all dond clones exept a starwars.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)