Gutted

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

no quizard, your worst day as a pro gambler is almost certainly worse than your worst day in a shit job!
Going skint....
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I went self-employed generally buying and selling for profit. It still essentially gives you a loose rein if something decent comes out. As the years go by though, I just don't have the motivation anymore to put up with the bullshit of pub landlords and their jealous "regulars" treating me like I am some kind of low life thief and would rather now concentrate on expanding my business from the comfort of my own home
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Contrary to belief, I don't think any of us ended up flipping burgers!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

This post is a duplicate. The following one isn't.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Duplicate post, just for a change.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Your first day in a new job after quitting fruits feels as though you are walking into PRISON.

I've never been to jail it should be said, but you really feel like you are losing your liberty. You enter a building for a pre-determined length of time, and are largely confined to that building, or the grounds. You are obliged to adhere to a strict set of rules, set by people you don't know, or may never meet.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Your first day in a new job after quitting fruits feels as though you are walking into PRISON.

I've never been to jail it should be said, but you really feel like you are losing your liberty. You enter a building for a pre-determined length of time, and are largely confined to that building, or the grounds. You are obliged to adhere to a strict set of rules, set by people you don't know, or may never meet.
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

How long is an acceptable amount of time to play fruits? I seemed to go straight from "new kid on the block" to "...you should've made your money by now."
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

stop falling asleep crashing cars?