Section 16 info.............

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

tomcat wrote:I have few bits of info but my section 16 info has to be done at a certain time so it cant be done just when i want.
Does it only work if the tide is out?

I'm not being critical - but it does seem a bit odd that if the information you've got makes you money, that you're so keen to 'spread the word' even if you do intend to charge for it. Surely keeping quiet about it and going about your business to maximise your advantage is the order of the day.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Oli

Post by Oli »

Lol, this geeza makes me laugh. Out of all the posts you have made claiming to know information/MTRs/whatever about machines (and yes there are a lot), NOT ONE person has taken you serisouly. What makes you think we're going to start now? Currently, there are NO useful MTRs for ANY machines (except maybe something for cashback...) And even if some do exist, they will be kept to the pros and not discovered by some noobie who lost his £40 on a fruit machine and tries to get his money back by selling useless information on this forum!

*Gah, Oli goes and strangles a camel. Again.*

EDIT: I've just looked through your entire posts here, and every one of them is either you whining or asking cheat related questions.

Post by Guest »

Well actually mate, i have sold about 3 to three different people so there is no need for jealous remarks.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Who too and how much for surley about 2k a time! If you making that sort of money 2k is a brill. youve sold it to 3 people so you should have made youself around 6k well done mate that half my annual income!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Oli

Post by Oli »

You've sold nothing to nobody. And it wasn't a jealous remark, just pointing out the truth. After all, i have nothing to be jealous about.

If you want people on this board to start taking you serisouly, then you need to stop claiming you've learned a new MTR every day and start offering good advice to other players!