Section 16 info.............

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Section 16 info.............

Post by Guest »

I have something good on two certain S16's. PM me if interested. Cheers.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

not involving 10pence pieces at all is it?

Post by Guest »

No its not that load of rubbish.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

tomcat? u know ann emptier to every fuckin machine, wish i was as lucky as you. I wudn't be on here talking about them, i'd be out making money mate
Unbelievable Jeff

Post by Guest »

Thats a bit off an exzaggeration mate! Only a few machines and i do make a fair bit, but i thought i should share my info with others! Cheers.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

well if its that good and you are giving it for free then im sure theres alot of people on here who would welcome a pm about it

Post by Guest »

ssgtsnelly wrote:well if its that good and you are giving it for free then im sure theres alot of people on here who would welcome a pm about it
You have it i think, not 10p's. Another one which i have gave to a few people.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ah yeah that one...yeah your right mate.

i was thinking they were the same one..
ah well

p.s darren will try and sort things out asap.. :)

Post by Guest »

I will assure you that it wont be the one you have and i aint giving it away for free.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

tomcat wrote:I will assure you that it wont be the one you have and i aint giving it away for free.
I finmd it hard to believe you have so much infomation all of a sudden, it was only a few weeks ago you were askin how to use a refil key, now you reckon you have emptiers galore.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
tomcat wrote:I will assure you that it wont be the one you have and i aint giving it away for free.
I finmd it hard to believe you have so much infomation all of a sudden, it was only a few weeks ago you were askin how to use a refil key, now you reckon you have emptiers galore.
Very true DZ! Only played s16s twice and think there a rip! If i had such info on s16s i WOULD NOT be sitting on my computer i would be out making as much cash i could possible travelling city to city arcade to arcade. Well thats jus me..................... and everyone else probably :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............

Post by Guest »

I have never asked how to use a refill key! I have never asked any questions like that except when i said 'what is an MTR' because i did not know that it had been shortened to MTR. I have few bits of info but my section 16 info has to be done at a certain time so it cant be done just when i want. Cheers.
Matty

Post by Matty »

How much have you made of it?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............

Post by Guest »

I have only done it twice and made about £300 profit per time.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

my section 16 info has to be done at a certain time so it cant be done just when i want
you dont by any chance mean when the machine is full do you? :P

that might give a nice £300 profit lol