The Goverment

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
MoterWayServiceMan

The Goverment

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

How many players claime of the goverment then?

Be honest.
red22

Post by red22 »

long term sick now mate quit my job last year to play full time

i get really bad depression every six weeks when my sick note runs out . i cant understand it , im fine for weeks then it comes towards the end of my sick note and BANG ! i feel depressed again , when the DR thinks im not depressed anymore i have a horrible feeling im gonna be stressed out for a few months , or my old war injury from nam might return and my back may give way ???

ive worked all my life .... pay back time for a bit ..

this game is getting harder though so i may return to work sooner than i hoped... although i class this as a job regardless of what some people think about slotting... i put the hours in im tired at the end of the day and i dont get a lunch break !

is that honest enough ?
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

You must think of this game as a job, i will admit i did sighn on but they tried to put me on a corse, thats all i need sitting in a room at 9.30 with 30 lads all cyder on the breth, probly left there cans out side for when they retern, while im missing the cluedos for doors, few months and i will be back on i recon.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

over 200 a week thanks gordon, plus me and missus both work full time.
years ago when i got dole i was put on a course,they even paid my bus fares and gave me giro a twenty quid top up ,very patronising people in charge of the course,of course. started with basic numerassy and spelink tests lol,got a nvq and sails and marketing leval 1 ,must have give them so much job satisfakshun noing that they helped me back into mainstreem sosiety,inever did put nvq poxy leval 1 to any use thogh. :)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I claim

Think Governent...

Think...TV Licence
Think...Privatisation
Think...Council Tax
Think...Speed Cameras
Think...Road Tax
Think...Immigration
Think...Housing Register
Think...Smoking Ban
Think...Over 21 ID Required
Think...10p Tax rate abolished
Think...UK Gambling Bill
Think...No help for licenced trade from govt.
Think...Big Brother state, fighting "crime", yeah, right.
Think...UKs war against "Terror"
Think...UKs dangerous stance against Russia

Do I claim...Damn Right, what does this country do for the hard working man in this country, fuck all, so if you can't beat 'em, claim!!