Top 10 fruit chat players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
HorseRacingKing

Top 10 fruit chat players

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Based on how much you bring home,

1. Redgamer
2. Anfield Road
3. MattVynl
4. Mattbb
5. JeffVickers

who can fill the last few spots?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

i would re arrange that by miles mate!, then are you going off tooling and playing or either or?!

not even worth the topic will get messy in here!
justice For The 96
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

don't think jeff will be best pleased with that lowly 5th spot.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

4th? How kind. I'd actually say i'm more likely to out of the top 10 at least! You might as well have named this topic 'how long is a piece of string?!'
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

red gamer and vickers both play coppa loads of this and gold rushes everyday that for me would put them into the last 50!
justice For The 96
PMK

Post by PMK »

Also if you read Vickers posts on Cluedo/Rovers you will know he doesn't have a clue.

As for Gold Rush Anfield, its a decent machine mate when its ready, always worth a board or two to test the level, which I might add is not expensive.

I've said to you before, just because you're not aware of how to play a certain machine or you cant rip it off, it doesn't mean its a crap one.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah i play gold rush/juggling jackpots/monster cash/warped all the time these days, so many of them about you can't really ignore them. Lik PMK says they are fine say 75% of the time when there, just you can get done like any other machine. I mean i checked a no-notey pub that i've not been to for ages oon saturday. Warped, and full. In off £4 for flat. Bit more back in for ? first hit which died, 3 boards later in for a £70 for £55 profit. Nothing wrong with that is there!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

stupid topic really

after all unless we all met up with our bank balances in hand, the question cant be answered

ive made an awful lot of money out of this over the last 15-20 years ,,, and im sure many others have too,,,,,,,, but even if you put ten of us legitimate players together, it wouldn't come close to what one pro tooler has made ,,,,,,

like i said at the beginning ,stupid topic :|
Little discipline = BIG issue

gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mattb wrote:Yeah i play gold rush/juggling jackpots/monster cash/warped all the time these days, so many of them about you can't really ignore them. Lik PMK says they are fine say 75% of the time when there, just you can get done like any other machine. I mean i checked a no-notey pub that i've not been to for ages oon saturday. Warped, and full. In off £4 for flat. Bit more back in for ? first hit which died, 3 boards later in for a £70 for £55 profit. Nothing wrong with that is there!
I've had no luck with monster cash yet But I've got a couple of Quid Vicous/Goldrush/Warped/Return of the jackpots on my radar. Had a few lenghty sessions but only come away once down on a Quid vicous. They love IM boards compared to their Games media Versions. If I had more Reds/CA's or Cluedos around I might not bother with them but for now they're better than most that I got around.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
quizard

Post by quizard »

trayhop123 wrote:stupid topic really

:|
Well yes it was obviously intended by the original poster to turn into the usual bitchfest which nearly every thread in this section seems to do these days: my knob's bigger than your knob, xxx hasn't got a clue etc etc ad nausium (yawn!).
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

To be honest gambo i find MC better as it has +6% compared to the older ones. A bit like reds with +6% but not as good. Through the block and you should be fine!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mattb wrote:To be honest gambo i find MC better as it has +6% compared to the older ones. A bit like reds with +6% but not as good. Through the block and you should be fine!
I've only seen the 1 Monster cash upto now. The couple of times I played it I was £15 in with only a couple of features to show for it. So haven't forced 1 yet. Bit strange with the Zone squares trying to suss out what state it's in. Hardly had any cash shots, seemed to like winspins & features more. I'll keep me eye out for this one & give it a proper try. :wink:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Well the best 3 features are Blood Money, Moonlight Money & Cash Crazed, with CC being the best. Red winspins double. Usually when it lands on the change zone bits you are on the way to death.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

You might as well have named this topic 'how long is a piece of string?!'
I believe a piece of string is twice as long as the distance from it's middle to one of it's ends... ;)

Anyway, thankyou for including me in the top 5. But:

-I only play once a week (twice at the most).
-I tend to only play Reds and the odd other game if I'm flush.
-I work full-time Mon-Fri 9-5, with Friday afternoons being my only usual gambling spree (banked hours are a joy!)
-I stick to legitimate methods of play.

So, as stated elsewhere, I imagine there's a hell of a lot more people that bring in the cream than those in that list. How they sleep at night though, is another matter... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'm currently in 59th position, if i get my head down i hope to break into the top 32 before christmas.
Cobwebs 👆