full time

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Mr McStreak wrote:Sorry tray not dray :D
You can call him Dr dray, he don't mind.
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

forget about dre ,dre's dead he's locked in my basement.
BFK

Post by BFK »

2 years max!!!!

Dr Dray!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

How long is left from now?
BFK

Post by BFK »

2 years max!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Do I dig this thread up in 2 years time?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

tis a good read ,
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

Whatever happened to Petera?
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

rumour was he died ,,,,,,,,,,, think jordan knows a little more
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

That rings a bell now you've said it.
Cobwebs 👆
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

bouncy
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

trayhop123 wrote:ive been at this longer than most, and ive said this before in another thread, but when it all comes crashing down, (and i for one firmly believe 2years max) to the point where it simply isnt worth going out any more, then it wont just affect me financially, it will affect me mentally aswell ,,,, now before all the cries of bullshit start flooding in let me explain

like many others, ive known nothing else but this life, having never had a conventional job,
it will be far more than a financial upset, (that alone will hurt, im not gonna pretend it wont ),but for me (and im sure i speek for other life term players) the psychological upsets will be far greater ,,,,,, no1 no other skills to speek of (i cant even wire a plug or put a shelf up lol),. so this means the bottom of the employment ladder, no2 no qualifications (see no1 lol).,,,,,,,,,,, no3 and perhaps the biggest mental stigma is that because we have lived to our own devices for so long, i have no respect for authority ,,,, (no i dont mean the law) i mean, i wouldn't be able to take orders from a boss of anykind, let alone be told ive got to be somewhere at 7am every morning, or sweep up (fuck off you sweep up lol)
im just saying that this lifestyle has spoiled many of us and mold'ed us into the personality traits we have now ,

here's a question for you to ponder ,,,,,, you see a brand new tv costing a grand in a shop window you quite fancy, do you A save up for it like a regular 9 to 5 joe, or B just buy it on a whim because your a rich slotter...???? exactly

im not asking for sympathy lol, im loaded lol but that wouldn't last long sitting on my arse doin nowt ,,,,,,
im just saying people should realise the massive psychological personality change that will come when its all over ,,,,,, trying to blend back into normal society sounds a nightmare to me, of course i know a few of us might try to open businesses, and be our own bosses but thats easier said than done

i dont expect thoughtful intelligent reply's of people in this game short term/part time, you haven't developed the mind set yet and probably will just see me as a spoilt whinging twat, and the sad thing is your right i most probably am.

but im definitely not the only one who's riding this train, and its the other passengers on it with me that id'e be most interested in hearing reply's from. :roll:
You have hit the Nail on the head,I gave up slotting last year,took a shit job cos i knew fuck all else,hate every second of it but have to look long term pension etc 40 hours a week for £280..On the plus side if i go for a pint after work there is no moaning manager behind the bar(no fire) however i aint got a spare x amount for a £3 board anymore £30k will last ya a year if ya lucky,as you have been used to a lavish lifestyle...
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

P.s. longest thread in 3 years 10/10 Tray bien....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Tbf the guy calls out on unchipped jackpot kings on 435 and strictly plays triples lol
JG

Post by JG »

It's true and a cruel irony. Common sense, generally a useful attribute to have, can hold you back when it comes to fruits, an irrational nature, adventurous spirit, aptitude/suitable lateral thinking contained within a tempered, disciplined psyche is the best bundle of traits. Trayhop is Captain Discipline, so whilst there's little risk of him being in a services at midnight pumping away at a JG (Jackpot Gems that is, not me) he's also quite blind to winning opportunities at times.
It takes all sorts.
Everybody has their good points bad points and history of inglorious decisions.
I was told Jackpot King. Chances are if I never had been I'd have probably dismissed it as more rigged Project rubbish.
I first saw it in Hounslow with OB. We got the swords for money back. The pot was on the low 200s. We didn't work it out. Had the pot been on 435, we wouldn't have played all out for it.
Most of the time it's only easy when you know.
JG